What is the RAREST pet you have??

FaerieFan2

Well I have a Red hissi. Its currently being zapped so it might not stay a hissi for long. If you want its name its Jam_poo!!.

Dont ask about the name. I didnt know what to choose and my friends nickname was jampot so i decided to call it jampoo

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump old topics. :) As per the rules, since this has become active, the board can stay open.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Right now? My Striped Chomby. Before I also had a Maraquan Shoyru. ^.^

Naalaro: When it all comes down to it, this is a game. A GAME. It really irks me when some people walk in with an elitist attitude and tries to make people feel bad because they are "shallow" about pets, saying we should love each and every one of them the same. In the end, it IS a game, and you can tell most people view it as such, because we are, in your words, "shallow" about our pets.

Just my opinion...

I <3 my Strawberry Jetsam :party: I got him through zapping my Red Jetsam, which I created on the species day while I was sitting in IT class about 4 and a half years ago. XD

=Cameron=

So...your proud of your pet simply because its the rarest and so called most important colors. I hear this many times, it reflects a rather extraordinary shallowness to appreciating someone when all you can value to pride is simply external and overall materialistic aspects. Im proud of my ghost xweetok. She's not special, she's not some crazy, RARE color, she's not a pet i feel i can brag about. But I've written stories about her and handed manuscripts to friends, i've drawn many pictures of her in my sketches and art work, i've taken my time to dress her, develop her personality as i would a character in one of my writings. I'm proud of who she is because i can confide in her personally almost as an imaginary friend (as cheesy as that sounds, its very useful in character development and planning). Im proud of her because she's truly my own creation, and not something depicted on a site called 'Neopets'.

I've seen a few people say here that their rarest pet was ____ but their favorite pet is ____. Also with rarity sometimes there was longing and wishing for that color in the first place. I hardly think it's shallow to have a pet that you enjoy and that is rare.

That said I think that my Alien Aisha is probably the rarest but my Brown Xweetok is my favorite. Or my Cloud Jubjub.. I can't pick! :(

Right now it's my Mutant Kacheek, but I'm working to get a Baby pet, and maybe even a plushie poogle!

I'm going to get a Neocash card next time I go to Target, so get ready to see my pets customized! xD

Well I take turns playing all of my pets, as I do love them all. Most of them are adopted, I feel so bad for all of those pets. In rarity terms it would probably have to be my Christmas Grundo, though I painted him nearly 7 years ago and the Xmas paintbrush was extremely expensive back then. You can get them for around 27K now. Haven't really wanted to paint any of them lately....

Guest Autumnheart

My most rare would be.. Hmm.. I have a cybunny and a grey ixi so the cybunny is the most rare species, the most expensive would be the grey ixi.

I love them both, though. So I can't choose! :D

I got a couple new ones. There's the Robot Jetsam, and I'll be getting a Hissi soon. I have the Transmogrification potion, now I just need 300k more to get the PB I want.

Species wise, I guess my Faerie Cybunny xD But if you take in to account the codestones put into training and books read, then my Tyrannian Kougra ^^ I *think* paintbrush wise it might be my royal peo pair xDD

2.png2.png2.png2.png

What do you think my rarest pet is? I think it's my Mutant Kacheek, with the spiffy 20 NP background. :P