Happy Birthday Ashley!

Izzy ♥

fokg8n.png

Its that time again - another TDN staff birthday! This time around its one of our wonderful content team members, Ashley, who turns 25 today ^_^ Ashley has been on the team for quite a while now, and is responsible for many of the game guides that help out all you aspiring gamers! She is also in charge watching over TJ and making sure he doesn't steal everyone else's sanity... though we're beginning to wonder if maybe he has run off with hers after she recently had a dream about him pretending to be a Meepit during a game of charades... *backs away slowly*

Anyway TJ's acting skills aside, make sure you drop by Ashley's profile and wish her a happy birthday, or drop her a neomail! You could even send her something for her Faerie gallery, or an item from her wishlist :)

Happy 25th Ashley - we're all very glad to have you as a member of Team TDN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

This specially pink (and ONLY today :P) message wishing you an awesometastic birthday with all of your mates and family :). Hope it rocks, keep being that faeire-obsessed, calm-but-insane in our general TDN way, great content writer we all love! ;D

=Cameron=

Happy Birthday Ashley!

I hope you are having a wonderful day and that you can feel how much you're loved here at TDN :). You're a great friend for me and I wish you all the best because you deserve it!

Oh and just in case you have forgotten, we are brainless pals! :P

V.

Happy belated birthday to Ashley! :D Enjoy being one year older!

(Well I think I'm late - am I late? XD )

OK. So I am definately late, but better late than never huh :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!! Hope you had a fantastic day :D