What shows have you watched as a kid?

ffchild

As a kid... I liked Ninja Turtles XD.

Then I didn't have TV for many years, so yea... I was reading books. In my teens I watched The Simpsons, Spiderman, Card Captor Sakura...

I've never been really attached to TV though.

As a kid, I used to watch Barney, Sagwa, The Magic School Bus, Authur, Seasme Street, Rugrats, Digimon, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Hamtaro, Clifford, and so much more.

I was a tv lover. lol. I think I still am on certain days. :D

• 2 weeks later...
All the ones you mentioned as well as that one about the Siamese cats, anyone know what it's called? More I can't remember...

Yeah, Sesame Street got so messed up.x_x

The one with the Siamese cats is called, I think, Sagwa. Or something like that. I watched, and still do sometimes, Tom and Jerry. Arthur is still pretty good, only the replaced the voice for D.W. with a boy.

Ha! I watched ALL those previously mentioned shows! I used to watch TV ALL the time! I'd watch all kinds of channels too, even when I was tiny I knew all the stations that showed cartoons. In fact, watching TV was how I first learned to speak english! Some shows I watched that aren't mentioned here were Kenan & Kel (They still show episodes of that on The N), All that, Cousin Skeeter (Does anyone remember that?), Are You Afraid of the Dark, South Park, (Imagine a 7-year-old watching that...), The Tex Avery Show, Zorro, that batman cartoon show, Beetle Juice, The Addams Family, and a bunch more that I can't remember!

I don't watch TV much anymore. I wouldn't want to anyways, what they have now doesn't compare to what they had then. -_-

I remember some of the shows I watched were:

Arthur

Blue's Clues

Dexter's Lab

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Powerpuff Girls

Hey Arnold

Sailor Moon

And some others I can't remember right now. =P

• 2 weeks later...
Here are some of the shows that I think I watched as a kid (I guess I'm still one, rofl :P I'm 10...but I'll just list shows I've watched when I was 0-7 years old (; )

This is NOT a complete list :P

I watched a LOT of PBS when I was a kid...lol =P It's obvious... :] And I watched a lot of TV when I was 7...(before June/July 2005.) maybe because I wasn't a Neopets user? :eh:

-Arthur (I still watch it)

-Barney

-Blues Clues

-Calliou

-Clifford the Big Red Dog

-Clifford's Puppy Days

-Codename: Kids Next Door

-Cyberchase

-Dragon Tales

-Ed, Edd n' Eddy (Sometimes xD)

-Fairly Oddparents

-Rugrats

-Sesame Street

-Sponge Bob Square Pants

-The Weather Channel (Not a cartoon, and I still watch it to this day :D)

It's short maybe because that's all I can remember for now.

Oh, my list is almost identical to that, minus the 4 or 5 above The Weather Channel ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

The first cartoon I have ever seen was Johnny Bravo. I still remember to this day.

Some cartoons I used to watch:

Powerpuff Girls

Dexter's Laboratory

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Pokemon

Digimon

Ed, Edd, and Eddy (Best cartoon ever)

Codename: Kids Next Door

Tom and Jerry

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Scooby Doo

Teen Titans

Spongebob( I still watch it)

• 4 weeks later...

Arthur, Sagwa, umm, Pokemon, Dragon Tales, Clifford, Tom and Jerry, and Sailor Moon, as you can tell, I watched a lot of tv. ^_^ And I still watch some of those shows. But I still can't believe D.W.'s voice actor is a BOY! :grrr:

I also watched Snow White, like 50 million times. :*

I loved The Addams Family, Dexter's Lab, Sailor Moon, Tom & Jerry, Pokémon, Ed Edd & Eddy (well, I wasn't really a kid when I watched that show, tehe), The Jetsons, TaleSpin (I think it's called that in english) and more. I also watched a show called something like "Ketchup Vampires", but when I ask people they don't seem to know what that is! xD

I used to watch a lot of TV as a kid.

I watched most of these daily..

` Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

` Johnson And Friends

` Gumby

` Mr Squiggle

` Clarissa Explains It All

` Kenan And Kel

` Fresh Prince of BelAir

` Aah Real Monsters

` Victor and Hugo

` Bananas in Pyjamas

` Humphrey B. Bear

` Rugrats

oh man... mr rogers all the time, under the umbrella tree, gummy bears, eurekas castle, anamaniacs, muppets, fraggle rock, tale spin, sesame street, teenage mutant ninja turtles, are you afraid of the dark, clarissa explains it all, blossom, full house, ren and stimpy (i cant believe it used to be on nick), all that, rugrats....

so many memories...

I'm gonna put myself right out there and say my favourite childhood show was Cardcaptor Sakura. So shoot me! Yes, it was girly, but I have my excuses!

1. I was a model as a kid, so I was into the whole clothing design in that show.

2. It has MAGIC. Lots of it! Me likes anime magic ^^.

3. Lee was awesome. He had a sword, and he stabbed at things with it. Beat that.

I also loved Digimon, Pokemon, and Detective School Q! (plus a plethora more, I was a square eyes)

=Cameron=

The ones I remember are Sailormoon (I don't know if I spell it correctly), Doramon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Teletubes, power ranger and pokemon. I remember my elder brother also brought a toy related to the power rangers and its still in my home...

• 3 weeks later...

Between the Lions is from the year 2000... How old are you? I am 20.

I watched Shining Time Station, Barney and the backyard gang, The big comfy couch, Garfield, Animaniacs, Goof Troop, Mr. Rogers, Bobby's World, Tiny Toons, TMNT, C-Bear and Jamal, Arthur, Zoom, Pepperann, Recess, The Weekenders, Anything on Disney's One Saturday Morning lineup, I started watching Pokemon when I was 10, Dragonball Z... MONSTER RANCHERS... Umm... That is all for now.

Edit: Power Rangers... Sailor Moon... Cardcaptors... Batman Beyond... Pinky and Brain... Histeria!!! I didn't have cable when I was a kid xD So I watched PBS, weekend cartoons and after school cartoons.

Tail Spin, Darkwing Duck, Sailor Moon (american and japanese), and Fragglerock <<< ROCKS btw

I wish they'd bring Fragglerock back -sniffles-