What shows have you watched as a kid?

ffchild

I remember back in my childhood I used to watch Barney, Dragon Tales, Clifford the Big Red Dog, The Magic School Bus, Between the Lions, Sesame Street which they ruined badly, Arthur which was awesome back in my day, and even stupid Teletubbies, and much much more. I miss those days...what cool shows have you watched as a kid?

cookie monster was never meant to like veggies they are ruining kids childhoods

and winie the poo eyore was never meant to be happy

sorry for my little rant

i watched Sesame Street, The Magic School Bus and Dragon Tales. but The Magic School Bus was my favorite

i loved the idea that teachers could be like ms. frizzle

Catdog, Hey Arnold, Shazam, Clifford, Arthur, Dragontales, Pokemon, etc.

To many more to list. But wasn't every kid obsessed with Pokemon back in the days. :P

When i was really little i watche Eureka's Castle and the Muppets and the one about the Muppet Babies, i also watched Gullah Gullah Island, Allegra's Window, Pokemon, Catdog, Dexter's Lab, Hey Arnold, Winnie the Pooh and Mr. Roger's Neighborhood just to name a few... :yes:

Oh goodness, I don't have a memory good enough for this *lol*

But here goes! -

Hmm, I remember seeing the cartoon thing of X-Men (and being annoyed that the film version of Wolverine was a "hunky" young guy when I always thought of him as a grumpy old man! *lol*)

I watched Pokemon in my teens! Can't remember exactly what age, but definitely teens, not childhood! :)

I remember Biker mice from Mars, but can't remember if I actually watched it or if it was just something that was on before something else......

Oh, I loved the Turtles! (Teenage mutant Ninja turtles) - I had the action figure things of them and some books :)

I watched The A-Team and had a Mr T doll!! :D

I quite liked Inspector Gadget

Oh, Thundercats of course!! :)

Was quite fond of Super ted too

And Thomas the Tank engine.........

sorry for my little rant

No, it's OK. I totally agree with you...

Ah! The Big Comfy Couch. I remember when I was two or three and I watched that alll the time...

Woah, that's an old memory.o_O

I remember that! It still remember the episode I watched that was so touching...when she got a new doll and her doll got jealous and she said something like "I'll always love you"...and I always wanted to look underneath my couch but mommy told me not to cuz it's dirty >.<

So true.

I want my emo Eyore back! :crying: And cookies. Yum.

I remember that! It still remember the episode I watched that was so touching...when she got a new doll and her doll got jealous and she said something like "I'll always love you"...and I always wanted to look underneath my couch but mommy told me not to cuz it's dirty >.<

Yeah, I wasn't allowed to crawl under the couch either. <_<

Hm, I didn't watch so many shows that I remember. Althou, I remember that I watched Yu gi-uh and pokemon.

Oh, now I remember. I seriously loved Digimon. Not many shows here no, but I didn't watch tv when I was a kid. I played with my brother, or something like that instead.

I used to watch Arthur every day with my younger brothers after we'd get home from school. I absolutely loved that show...:)

Along with Arthur, I watched Wishbone (though they cancelled it!), Redwall (they cancelled that too), Tom and Jerry (which I still watch sometimes), and Bugs Bunny/Loony Tunes. I do miss Bugs Bunny...it was like our Saturday morning cartoons that we watched dilligently...and now they don't show any of that kind of stuff anymore. :(

Ah well. I'm not much of a T.V. watcher, but I still miss those innocent days when your biggest worry was that you'd miss your favorite cartoons...^_^

*reminisces*

Guest Sandi

I lovvved Barney, Sagwa (i was about 7), teletubbies (3), Barney (5), Arthur, Cyberchase (both like 8)...Yesterday i was flipping around and i saw cyberchase on.... they took the road of "springy" animation. If you have a 7 year old relative, you've probably seen word girl...It's like that.

I can't believe they ruined the show =o

Oh, i liked redwall alot... It was great for kids, because it wasn't mindless flashing of colors and babies in a sun :/

it had structure...

Well, as you see, i'm tired and rambling....

so. yeah.

thats what i watched. :grrr:

Here are some of the shows that I think I watched as a kid (I guess I'm still one, rofl :P I'm 10...but I'll just list shows I've watched when I was 0-7 years old (; )

This is NOT a complete list :P

I watched a LOT of PBS when I was a kid...lol =P It's obvious... :] And I watched a lot of TV when I was 7...(before June/July 2005.) maybe because I wasn't a Neopets user? :eh:

-Arthur (I still watch it)

-Barney

-Blues Clues

-Calliou

-Clifford the Big Red Dog

-Clifford's Puppy Days

-Codename: Kids Next Door

-Cyberchase

-Dragon Tales

-Ed, Edd n' Eddy (Sometimes xD)

-Fairly Oddparents

-Rugrats

-Sesame Street

-Sponge Bob Square Pants

-The Weather Channel (Not a cartoon, and I still watch it to this day :D)

It's short maybe because that's all I can remember for now.