Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

Wonderful way of ending the puzzle challenge! 8D Best of wishes to everyone~

And a big thanks to the staff. This has been quite entertaining!

-----

Mm, it's possible. :3 Just keep searching. I'm stuck with #5 at the moment.

Question: Will the answers be "hidden" in the same manner every time? Not sure if you can answer that, but thought I'd give it a go.

Yes, they're all hidden in the same way :)

Dont feel bad I havent either. And I didnt do last years so I am really clueless LOL

This is the first time we've done a Puzzle Challenge.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My answer to #4 submitted this last time.:)

No time for #30 before going to work. Good luck to everyone!

So is the answer 'hidden' in the site and when we find the 'hidden icon' the answer would show straight forwardly right? Well I found it and it said answer and the answer underneath. When I entered it into the puzzle challenge it was wrong. So is the word that you find pretty much the straight forward answer. I've used a combination of capital letters and stuff but still the answer that I found was wrong. Am I doing something wrong?

#30 done. Waiting for next clue to #4 :crying:

Oh right, I almost forgot... I did promise that didn't I?

_ _ a _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / i _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ m / o _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ r _ / _ _ _ ?

So is the answer 'hidden' in the site and when we find the 'hidden icon' the answer would show straight forwardly right? Well I found it and it said answer and the answer underneath. When I entered it into the puzzle challenge it was wrong. So is the word that you find pretty much the straight forward answer. I've used a combination of capital letters and stuff but still the answer that I found was wrong. Am I doing something wrong?

You probably found the wrong one - there are ten remember, one for each clue! It won't accept the later ones until you find the ones before them ^_^

That was definitely my favorite puzzle. x3 No sense stressing -- if you're stuck on one clue take a break for a few minutes and come back to it. I had to do this several times, and it helped immensely!

Now, back to my struggle with numbers 11 and 22. ;D Best of wishes once more to everyone, and hope you had fun!

I am totally stumped on clue 6. The funny thing is that I have found three more answers that I haven't yet used while I've been searching for #6. That's how much searching I've been doing!

That is exactly wuts happinen wit me. Im stuck on six. I searched where i thought it would be, but its nowhere to be found. Grrr. I NEED HELP!!! *Sob*

IVE DONE IT! WAZOO WAHOO WOOTH AWRITE AWWW YEAH! SHADOWCHAOS I AM (or at least i think i am) THE FIRST NON-STAFF TO SOLVE ALL 30 PUZZLES! So, dats 30/30.

When i look at this post all i can think is WOW and not in a good way wow

and i was wondering how do you know you are the only one? You are the only one that says so but that does not make you the only one does it??....hmmm you never know....... and when you possibly find out differently wouldnt you feel kinda silly?

well i dont think i need to answer that question, it pretty much spoke for itself and im sure many people understood what i meant

First What did i accuse you of? Second, you have been saying all along you are the only one non staff to get #4.

FREEZE.

ShadowChaos. Tone it down a bit. You can be happy about solving the puzzle, but there's no need to gloat about it in caps. And tone down the chatspeak, too.

Clint. Don't start a fight. You don't need to let stuff like that get to you.

Now, please resume discussing the Puzzle Challenge in a CALM manner.

well i dont think i need to answer that question, it pretty much spoke for itself and im sure many people understood what i meant

I agree you have from the begining been in ur face Im first and the only non staffer blah blah blah throughout the challenge. Man dont get me wrong Im sure its just becasuse of ur age and inexperience there is nothing wrong with being proud of ur self BUT its a totally differnet thing when others start feeling that it is constiently thrown in their faces over and over again. Its supposed to be a fun and friendly challenge not ment to bring out hard feelings. :)