Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

Blackjaguar are any of the words in the question auction, furniture, smoothie, house, or store?????? Can you please tell me that if you can you dont have to say which one just if there is atleast one right.
I hope this can be asked, but does the pattern in Q5 in any way require... a calculator? Or is it really so simple that you can piece it together in your head just like that?

Sorry, I'm in no position to answer any of your questions. *I don't want Izzy to throw me to the closet lake*XD

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:jerrypteri:

Its hopeless. I have tried and tried and I just dont see me answering the anagram. Its impossible there are just too many words that there could be. I really think that more information is needed in order to be able to answer it.

:jerrypteri:

Its hopeless. I have tried and tried and I just dont see me answering the anagram. Its impossible there are just too many words that there could be. I really think that more information is needed in order to be able to answer it.

I guess there are a lot of people on the forums who are feeling the same way as you. If they did give out a hint it wouldn't be much of a challenge, would it if you think about it. Solving puzzles takes time and patience but in my opinion luck is the most important of all. If you don't have luck I don't think you would be able to solve any of the puzzles! But patience is a very important quality whether trying to solve a puzzle or waiting to go to the bathroom. So yeah...

Blackjaguar are any of the words in the question auction, furniture, smoothie, house, or store?????? Can you please tell me that if you can you dont have to say which one just if there is atleast one right.

Please do not ask other staff members for hints. If you feel you have to ask someone, then you can ask me - but thats no gaurentee that I'll answer ;)

I hope this can be asked, but does the pattern in Q5 in any way require... a calculator? Or is it really so simple that you can piece it together in your head just like that?

Depends on how good you are at doing simple math in your head, but I'd say you should be able to do it without a calculator.

Sorry, I'm in no position to answer any of your questions. *I don't want Izzy to throw me to the closet lake*XD

You're already in the closet lake! But for this, I shall let you out early ^_^

Does the answer to the question in 4 have any letters that are not in the anagram for the question? If so how many? Also, how many letters does the answer have? I know, this must be a pretty big hint or something, but...

Answering this would really help me a lot.

Answering this could also help everyone else a lot so its safe to say this is a puzzle. I'm having trouble with question 2 and 4 but hopefully I'll get the answer in time...

You're already in the closet lake! But for this, I shall let you out early ^_^

What did I do wrong? T_T

Does the answer to the question in 4 have any letters that are not in the anagram for the question? If so how many? Also, how many letters does the answer have? I know, this must be a pretty big hint or something, but...

please check Izzy's post above..

I can't help but notice Black Jaguar that you have reached 200 posts. This calls for a celebration *200 post party* Anyway for number 4, anagrams are not my thing... especially when I have never done one before. I didn't even know what an anagram was before and how they worked!

There is at least one letter in the answer that is not anywhere in the question. I won't answer your other question, sorry.

I guess there are a lot of people on the forums who are feeling the same way as you. If they did give out a hint it wouldn't be much of a challenge, would it if you think about it. Solving puzzles takes time and patience but in my opinion luck is the most important of all. If you don't have luck I don't think you would be able to solve any of the puzzles! But patience is a very important quality whether trying to solve a puzzle or waiting to go to the bathroom. So yeah...

Ah yea I really like a challenge. However it just seems like "challenge impossible" at the moment! Anagrams are great too but when I look at it I think wow there are only 1,000,000,000,000,000 possiblities. Wow ill be at it for days. Maybe I am missing the hint when I read the puzzle. Hmmmm.....idk :S

I think that I am getting more confused when I hear the hints.

these are making me go crazy! i think my brain might just explode. ive been trying the anagram one for days & i still dont get it. hmmmm *this is the part where i go kinda crazy*. the number one isn't reapply popping out at me.

oops, i mean the pattern one

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ah yea I really like a challenge. However it just seems like "challenge impossible" at the moment! Anagrams are great too but when I look at it I think wow there are only 1,000,000,000,000,000 possiblities. Wow ill be at it for days. Maybe I am missing the hint when I read the puzzle. Hmmmm.....idk :S

I think that I am getting more confused when I hear the hints.

Take a break and come back to the one's that you don't get. There may be a chance that al the hints and stuff are getting into your brains!

I'm upset!! I totally found a pattern in #5 that fell between 40-80 and it was wrong!! Imagine how happy I was to think I had cracked the code, only to be denied the "correct" answer. Sad day.

*sigh*

Back to puzzle solving.

T-Lust

PM me with the pattern you found if you like, but as far as I know all the only other patterns give multiples of the correct answer (which thus fall outside the 40-80 range).

I'm feeling everyone's (well, nearly everyone's) pain with #4...I am definitely a word person, I teach high school English, and it is doing my head in!

Number 6 was a different story, got it in about 30seconds. It's funny how some puzzles you just *click* get it straight away, and others you just can't see for looking.

Good luck everyone, this is certainly challenging me!

#6 EEEEK!!!

Can somebody possibly let me know if its a word I'm looking for or initials? There the only 2 ideas I have so I hope it's one of them.

Sorry, I won't answer that - this is one of the simplist puzzles in the whole Challenge, don't overthink it ;)