Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its gigantic!!!

*faints*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words. Don't swear either.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can't believe myself! I got the answer a while ago with TWO WRONG letters in my list! :D IT'S A MIRACLE! :D

Viewing things in a different perspective really saved me. I guess my will to solve all puzzles kick my brain into overdrive. *or maybe it's the fear of HBK and Izzy laughing at me that did the trick* :D

Anyways, Good luck to everyone! :D

Yes you do :P And don't worry - there are plenty more anagrams to come! *evil laugh*

OH MY GOODNESS! *goes back to BP HQ to fix brain*

Can you say how many words?

Sorry but no... But if you look at the.. *grabs mouth* Oops I don't want Izzy to throw me in the lake closet... :P

Good luck everyone! :D

OK... i created an account cuz i needed help.!!! are we supposed to take the grey boxes and "unscramble" them (puzzle 7)? and whats with puzzle four??? there are sooo many possibilities!!!.. and another question: do the letters in the grey boxes come out as a sentence, a single word, or a phrase? and if it comes out as a question, do we put the answer in the answer box, or do we put the question in the answer box?

My progress:

Puzzle one: Complete

Puzzle two: Complete

Puzzle three: Complete

Puzzle four: 2/3 tries

Puzzle Five: Complete

Puzzle Six: Complete

Puzzle Seven: 1/3

TO ALL PARTICIPANTS:

I SUGGEST NOT GIVING AWAY THE LETTERS FOR PUZZLE 7. Posting even the wrong answer would give others the exact letters they needed, providing them a chance to solve the puzzle too thus decreasing your chances of winning. People might also bombard you with PMs asking for more clues and hints.

This is not a warning, just a friendly advise! :D

Have fun everyone!

Crikies. I miss a few days of the TDN puzzle and I certainly have my work cut out for me when I return!!

Used 2/3 tries on Puzzle 6. I must be overthinking... but I'm not thinking much to begin with!! I'll be the one fool who doesn't answer this one. o_O

I've actually only solve puzzle 3 thus far, and have a possible *crosses fingers* alternate answer to #5?? I'm certainly not keeping up with the challenges very well. :axehead:

Well I am slowly working my way to completing the crossword for puzzle 7, but since I have a pile of work to do it will take me awhile. I must say Izzy, you really are getting your own back huh??!! As for the others I have only managed to solve puzzle 1 and 3 (have to update my siggy).