Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am truely sorry for several violations-not posting enough words and for giving the letters to the anagram away. I was not even thinking about what I was doing by posting an anagram. :( It wont happen again I promise:)

Don't worry. It's OK! Posting the anagram is not an actual violation. We just edited it for your own safety. :D

DO your best everyone! :D

I solved puzzle 7!!! Well done Izzy, that must have taken sometime to come up with :yes:

Personally I printed the puzzle out, so that I could fill it in like a normal crossword. Can't say what everyone else did though!!

How do most of you do #7? Do you just print the crossword out and get to work or are you like super neo-smart?

I found that it was much easier if you print it out and work on it with a pencil I printed out two one for a rough draft and the second in case something didnt work out with the first. I hope this helps. Good Luck.

U know, i just thought of somting, if there are prizes for the top 4 people. What happens if 5 people answer all 30?

Then the first 4 people to finish all of them will get the prizes.

Well I'm hoping I solve this crossword. I didn't use up this much ink just to not finish it! But I am absolutely terrible at neopets crosswords. Well I guess I have to make an effort this time...

U know, i just thought of somting, if there are prizes for the top 4 people. What happens if 5 people answer all 30?

As stated to the Instructions: "In the case of a tie, we'll choose the person who completed the puzzles the earliest."

Good luck with the 8th puzzle everyone. Difficulty rating: 7/10

*sarcastic tone* The cackle makes me feel all fuzzy inside Izz!! :P

What in the world is this and what the heck are u supposed to do?!? DARN U IZZY!!!

Some question I had before!:P

EDIT: OH!!! NO WAIT! I THINK IM ON TO SOMETHING! Ha. U thought u had me izzy. but ive got it. now just to find the correct answer.

wow.. This guy is really good.. Amazing.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :D