:o It's Vday!

Superfly

We have all seen TJ's graphics, and they are pretty... lacking. However, in spirit of Xepha's Birthday, which is today and has officially been dubbed Vday, TJ decided he would give it his all - it's the thought that counts, right?!?

fakeimagetj7.png

:O Is that a clickable birthday banner? I wonder where it goes!

Xepha started out as a content writer here on the site, less than a year ago, and quickly worked her way up through the ranks helping out with various projects and eventually coming to a complete halt where she currently resides as Content Director. Being content director is no simple task, she must go through at least a hundred emails a day, reviews all articles/guides that go on the site and still manages to get on MSN and chat with everyone, everyday (oh, and she makes all of TJ's tdn site graphic requests on demand too!). She even uses her lunch break at work to get on and check TDN (and sometimes, not during her lunch break :O). Without all of Xepha's hard work and determination (pulling Ian out of the clouds is fun, but grueling at the same time), TDN wouldn't be the same! So, here's to you Xepha, happy 22nd birthday from everyone at TDN.

Xepha's TDN Forum Profile: [x]

Xepha's Neopets Account: [x]

Xepha's Birthday Wishlist: [x]

Send Xepha a PM: [x]

So, after you have left Xepha a comment, sent her a neomail, bought her something from her wishlist (and sent it to her), and then sent her a PM - see links above - post here and wish Xepha the happiest 22nd birthday ever. It's only gonna happen once ya know! After you've done all of those things, buy her another present. :P I'm running out of things to say, oh noes.

Happy Birthday Xepha, from your TDN family. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I mean Vday... what! I'm not going to give someone a present! I'm terrible at giving out presents...never mind but I'll try to do something nice, try

Fine print: Stephanie doesn't accept any responsibility if she is unable to give Xepha a present. All tears are fully the owner of her and only herself XD.

Thank you everybody :)

I couldn't sleep this morning (see, it was a good idea to go to bed when I did!).

I love the banners TJ ;o

*inserts neverending smilies here*

Yay, happy birthday, V! Thank you so much for everything you've done to help me on Neo, and thanks for everything you do here on TDN.

Hope you like you're gift. ;)

P.S. - I'm sorry V, but TJ's banners are WAY better than yours.

Guest Krawk Islander
=] Yay! More love messages.

I'm really enjoying my day so far *feels special* =)

Well, you deserve it. :laughingsmiley: (that's why we all pwn at TDN) xD

Ahhh... Crap I missed it!! Ohwell, better late than never!!! Happy Birthday V!!! Hope you had a great day!!! Your the bestest!!! :D

I was going to post earlier, but I ran out of time and had to leave. Anyways, better late than never, so here it is...

Happy Birthday Xepha!!

Hope you have a wonderful day. ^_^