arrrrgh! neopets is down!!!!

schlieffenska

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Okay, I realize..... I am 22, and it's four in the morning here.....but if I don't do my dailies now before I hit the hay, I'm not going to have the time until AFTER midnight....grrrrshshrhe.

Oh, and since I'm venting....

I hate hate hate that the AotA is all games. :( I am WAY into steampunk (I make jewelry out of dismantling and reassembling old pocket watch parts into dazzling pieces) And my darned laptop (though I am VERY thankful for it and love it to death) is more glitchy and dysfunctional than I am...so there is no way I'm going to finish the plot....It wouldn't be that bad, but I want those wings and that avatar soooo darned bad! I wish I had a friend to bribe to do the plot for me...hehe....and I wish that wasn't against the rules. heehee.

Okay, thanks. I feel better now.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Merry HBK!) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use excessive smilies in your posts. Five is enough.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Okay, I realize..... I am 22, and it's four in the morning here.....but if I don't do my dailies now before I hit the hay, I'm not going to have the time until AFTER midnight....grrrrshshrhe.

Oh, and since I'm venting....

I hate hate hate that the AotA is all games. :( I am WAY into steampunk (I make jewelry out of dismantling and reassembling old pocket watch parts into dazzling pieces) And my darned laptop (though I am VERY thankful for it and love it to death) is more glitchy and dysfunctional than I am...so there is no way I'm going to finish the plot....It wouldn't be that bad, but I want those wings and that avatar soooo darned bad! I wish I had a friend to bribe to do the plot for me...hehe....and I wish that wasn't against the rules. heehee.

Okay, thanks. I feel better now.

I thought it was my internet. The money hungry overlords at viacom are gonna jump... lol.

It probably won't last too long - this happens every now and again. It might actually be a planned maintenance window or something. *shrug*

Edit: ninja-ed. xD

snow faerie want some food ... ok, buy and buy and pay and pay :(

neopets is down ? waite miss faerie pls :D

oh, my english is bad !!! thanks my friend who help me at Game Master Challenge :P

and I wish that wasn't against the rules. heehee. ( copy and past )

anyone wanna place bets on how long it takes them to get the meepits outta the system this time? i wager 5k that itll be more then 1/2 hour

1 minute earth time = 1 month neo time :P any down tim eis toooo long :(

Too true lol.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Merry HBK!) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please ensure that all posts contain 7 words or more. Thanks!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

1 minute earth time = 1 month neo time any down tim eis toooo long

I second that!

Please ensure that all posts contain 7 words or more. Thanks!

Dashing thru the web, on a 1 kau open sleigh

over terror hills, shouting all the way...

wake up neopets, meepits in the gears..

al-most as long and boring, as the last plots sucky games :(

Guest Merry HBK!

HPD is when every single item that restocks in the Neopian Shops is at half-price, so naturally, the chance for profit is higher. But there are many more people restocking, so only the best get those awesome items.

P.S. I will not say this again: these aren't the Neoboards. Every post you make should respect the rules (especially the 7+ word rule), please! Thanks guys.