arrrrgh! neopets is down!!!!

schlieffenska

well this totally blows... not gunna wait up all night hoping tnt hauls their cookies outta bed to fix this mess

have a good night/morning you guys, hope your not left stranded for to much longer :)

well this totally blows... not gunna wait up all night hoping tnt hauls their cookies outta bed to fix this mess

have a good night/morning you guys, hope your not left stranded for to much longer :)

Hmm they are down just on the best hours of half price day :(

And I don't even see the down for maintenance pteri!!

Yes...yes it is. It is currently offline. Just stay patient children. Your pets aren't going to starve. lol

LOL

This is true; however, my gift from the advent calendar is at stake here. So I'm a bit antsy in that aspect.

But I get the gist of what you are saying.

nice site, Merry HBK :laughingsmiley:

---

Well, they're surely down for manually(!) checking all users' SDBs, galleries, inventories, trades, shops,...

So let's just wait until they're done. :)

Which means: let's try to meet our pets again on Dec. 4th...

....in 2010. 0:) & *ducks&runs*

Well, they're surely down for manually(!) checking all users' SDBs, galleries, inventories, trades, shops,...

xD That's the best theory I've heard so far! Go TNT! I'm sure you won't take more than a century!

I totally just signed up here to see what's going on. D: I only recently got my Neo-addiction back and now it's dooooown! *flails*

So what is everyone doing while they wait? *plays with her toes, paints faces on them*

Well for those restockers with nothing to do on this half-price day while Neopets is down: why not practice your restocking skills?

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/restock-practice/

I totally just signed up here to see what's going on. D: I only recently got my Neo-addiction back and now it's dooooown! *flails*

So what is everyone doing while they wait? *plays with her toes, paints faces on them*

Welcome =P

I'm doing Wii Fit xD hahah.

I totally forget it was half price day today! I only restock on HPD. Too bad it's down. Also I don't think restocking on my new temporary account will do much good.

Mmm...that does make since....I hope it doesn't take all day....I am lost without my Neo

Nope, sorry! I am Ducky from the HC. Runaway_ducky is my un. ^_^

LOL I was going to ask the same thing. But nice to meet you ducky.

Anyone have any idea how to make the posts not show up as a list where you have to click each one to read them? I would like it back to normal where I could read each one and possibly only have to change pages without having to click each post.

Ladies and gentlemen, Neopets seems to be up and running again. :yes:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Random Invisible Guy).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Random Invisible Guy if you have any questions regarding this action.

Anyone have any idea how to make the posts not show up as a list where you have to click each one to read them? I would like it back to normal where I could read each one and possibly only have to change pages without having to click each post.

Go to the top of the forum page and under "new topic" there's a drop down menu that says "options". Click that and select "Switch to: Standard" under display mode.