Darigan Dodgeball!

Ali Cat

Darigan Dodgball will be making its appearance soon in the New Game Challenge! Be sure to read all about the New Game Challenge with TDN's up-to-date coverage of this event.

Frontpage Marquee

game_darigandodgeball.jpg

Game Room Marquee

ngc_1139.gif

Game Buttons

ctp_1139.gificon_1139.giftm_1139.gif

News Banner

newsmention_4.gif

Featured Game Image

fg_1139.gif

New Game Challenge Banner

1139.gif

Trophies

1139_1.gif1139_2.gif1139_3.gif

New Game Challenge Ticket

mall_ticket_gamechallenge_dard.gif

OOOOH Im excited!! Its time for a new challenge! :) I hope this game will be fun!!!! :P ( I think with each new game challenge the game should award an avatar as well!! :P)

I'm not so fond of this game, so far. Can anyone tell me how many seconds I need to go to get both Abigail and AAA?

EDIT: Never mind. Each full second is worth 100 points, so you need 4.xxx seconds for Abigail and 17.xxx seconds for AAA.

This has got to be the easiest game in the NGC so far. It only took 2 times to beat AAA, while I never beat him in Spinacles. XD

It's even the easiest quick 1000 x3 NP I've seen. :laughingsmiley:

Is neopets serious? I didn't even look at the scores, sent the second score I got and I beat AAA and abigail. :/

This game is way too easy.

Any useful tips that you have for darigan dodgeball can be sent in a PM to me. Who knows, you might just see it in our game guide.

Everyone, I believe that neopets is experiencing a glitch with the rocky ground clothing item. I placed it on my grundo, and I believe that they forgot to make it transparent.

Uhhh... Worst Game EVER? At least the cool prize only took 4 seconds. Not even going to bother trying to get AAA's simply because this game sucks.

Yeah:(

Fast computers have a big disadvantage while slower computers are loving this game lolz ^_^

I made my laptop lag on purpose with the extra tabs and music playing, and got it to 23.7 seconds ^^

I used to play this type of game all time on another site and I loved it...

But Neopets has ruined it for me. I've almost put my fist through the screen a few times <_<

At least I like Abigail's prize even more then AAA's, even though it doesn't match any of my pets lol

Yeah:(

Fast computers have a big disadvantage while slower computers are loving this game lolz ^_^

I made my laptop lag on purpose with the extra tabs and music playing, and got it to 23.7 seconds ^^

I'm totally trying that xD

EDIT~

It worked muhaha! But heres another really good tip,

have another window open thats on key quest in the 5 key room, it makes your computer really slow!

Darigan Dodgeball is pretty dumb, but I don't understand why it was so hard to beat AAA's score in Spinacles and it only takes about 20 seconds to beat his score in this game. Though I agree, it is probably the easiest way to get 3000np a day!

5000. You get to play NGC games 5 times per day.

Bwahahah! Thanks for the tip(s) on slowing down the computer. This game is super easy when I cut my cpu speed in half. I beat AAA on my second try.

are you guys serious ? I am having the hardest time ever getting to 17 seconds. I keep dying around 9 and 13 is my highest... like I dont know how to beat this darn thing :( (and my computer IS super fast... and 5 KQ windows didnt slow it down one bit - 1 only loads at once though lol...) *sigh*

are you guys serious ? I am having the hardest time ever getting to 17 seconds. I keep dying around 9 and 13 is my highest... like I dont know how to beat this darn thing :( (and my computer IS super fast... and 5 KQ windows didnt slow it down one bit - 1 only loads at once though lol...) *sigh*

well i opened keyquest on one tab, another game on another tab, on limewire (teehee), and was playing Spider Pig Techno Version! :headphone:

just open anything that takes a while to load and it should work ^^

Alright, this game makes me nervous. I had my internet radio on and the computer locked up while I was playing. So I released the mouse button. The game unfroze and said it had sent my score.....And it is now under review because it was like 34 seconds o_O Yeah, this game is going to have people taking advantage of it. I hate getting that "your score is under review" I always get so paranoid.

nothing makes my internet slow down... I really need to stop upgrading my compuet *grumbles* :P .. maybe ill try it on the old laptop.. thuogh i dont know how much sucess im gonna hve with no mouse (im too lazy to get one to plug into it)

Wow, that was the easiest game challenge ever. o____o On my first try, I beat AAA, and by the third try, I exceeded the top score on the high score list. I'm not unhappy, though, I find games like this addicting for some reason. x3 Plus, easy GC prizes + easy 3k a day + maybe even a chance for my first ever flash game trophy!

With a little laptop lag (and YouTube going, that's just a given) I managed 45 seconds, score under review. I probably coulda gone longer but I had a dim moment.

my gosh! aaa's score is alot! i just barley beat abigail's score with 9.sumtinsumtin seconds! this might take awhile...... :grrr:

You should put 2 tabs with HD youtube videos playing. It slows down the balls but the timer isnt affected. I got 188 SECONDS and its under review!