Leedom111's Art

leedom111

The Faerie Grral one is gorgeous; Faerie Grrals get so little attention despite their gorgeous colours!

And the Usuki Sloth .... I cannot stop laughing at the Grundo's expression XD!!!! What is it about evil despots and liking dolls?

Jhudora and Sloth makes FAR too much sense to me .... XD TNT should do something with that!

Don't worry about requests! Is it okay if I change mine?

I thought Jhudora was a little.... prettier. But she and sloth make a nice pair. I don't like grundos very much. ( but they are better than Krawks)

This is actually amazing! I love how you draw it. It looks like the winners from neopet's art contests! So cool!

Actually, some of these art pieces that Leedom111 worked on have really been featured in the Art Gallery, along with some art pieces done by other TDN users from their art threads, too.

Also, you should send in one of your Jhudora art pieces for Jhudora Day, I prefer the last one on that page with the Sloth and Jhudora artwork.

Sorry to everyone who is waiting on requests! I feel kind of bad whenever I draw something else instead, but I just need to do some relaxation art ^_^;

Anyway, here's some art I drew for Sloth Appreciation Day:

[awsome picture1]

It actually just got in, which is good because yay I got accepted, but bad because I have literally 30 other pictures that might have gotten in and now I have to draw more Sloth art (actually maybe that's not bad XD )

So then I drew this:

[awsome picture2!]

I thought it would be cute for Jhudora to have a crush on Sloth and... now I ship it?!?!

[awsome picture3]

Ha ha ha, my new OTP XD

I adore these xD <3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words or more, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Don't worry about requests! Is it okay if I change mine?

Sure! :P What would you like instead?

Also, you should send in one of your Jhudora art pieces for Jhudora Day, I prefer the last one on that page with the Sloth and Jhudora artwork.

I definitely will! I've had a couple good Jhudora pic ideas, so something's bound to get it :P

Sure! :P What would you like instead?

XD Either Moorlough OR Nimhue. I'm writing a story about the two, in that Nimhue is the new 'sister' to Moorlough and Moorlough - previously a spoilt only Xwee being lavished with attention and love after years away from her owner - is having trouble getting used to the idea of another Xwee taking up attention XD Your picture of a Royal and Pirate Xweetok really sums them up; Moorlough is the uptight lady-like one while Nimhue is much more rough and tumble!

Images below!

Moorlough-1.png

- Moorlough, my Faerieland/Shenkuu girl XD Picture an elegant dancer type wearing a kimono, drinking tea delicately and practising calligraphy.

Nimhue-1.png

- Nimhue, my Shenkuu tomboy! She's red at the moment but she WILL be Pink when I can afford the Paint Brush -_- Here's what she will look like when she's finally pink :

Nimhue.png

Nimhue us outgoing, likes to do sporty things, her idol is the Princess protagonist of Shenkuu Warrior II :laughingsmiley:

I admit, I created a Xwee with the idea of making her pink due to your Popcorn picture :*

Oh that is just too cute! I think I will try to draw a picture with both of them; two pets interacting is much more interesting to draw for me :)

Also...Nimhue is inspired by me?!? I feel kind of honored now :wub_anim:

So, I did wind up doing a request today, because I'm procrastinating doing *real* art (I don't even really know what that is orz )

Here's Kadavyir. Sorry, but I just had to throw in my pet, Undateiker who's (going to be) a Halloween Scorchio. It was just... too perfect X3

kadavyir-large2.jpg

Ha ha what is composition and perspective????

Although... it kind of wound up looking like Kadavyir's only making a cameo... oops @___@

Here's a cropped version

kadavyir2.jpg

UM I just realized I could make a version *without* my pet and just the coffin... I think I might do that... tomorrow.

For your enjoyment, here's just Kadavyir

kadav.jpgkadav2.jpg

I knew you were going to do something different and original ... but this is just beyond genius !!!

He is dead. point :D and adding Undateiker was a brilliant touch .. their names both fit the whole theme too !

I have no words to thank you enough ... I mean , wow .... I'm left in awe ..!!!

I will put this on his lookup if you won't mind :)

I just saw your Jubbie picture in the AG! Congratulations sweets ^_^

Kadavyirs picture is AWESOME!!! :O Seriously cool!

Wow, that is so awesome! I love the pic with and without Undateiker, but to me the one with is a bit better. It just "speaks" more...

And I really liked the jubbie one in the AG, it made me feel all happy and sunny. :D

Congrats on getting in yet again hun! I love your Sloth/Jhudora pics ^_^

viserau-simple.gif

I'm applying to adopt a grey jetsam. I really hope I get her, because I've gotten sort of attached XD

I'm also not totally satisfied with the way I draw jetsams, so I'm working on that.

on-a-uni.gif

Ha ha, I really like this one :D It's the krawk from the editorial a while back where they referenced the Old Spice commercial.

I've been wanting to draw this one for a while now.

I friggin LOVE that commercial. The tickets are now diamonds! ;) haha. The pic is awesome! ;D

Really hope you get the Jetsam ^_^ I'm working on an app at the moment and getting rather attached D:

Ok, finally started working on some requests!

Here's Beauty for Flying eevee

beauty-large.jpg

Just to remind everyone, requests are open, so you can ask for something if you haven't gotten a request already.

Also, if you like what I do, feel free to donate neopoints or items! I'd be grateful since I can't actually do commissions for neopoints.

I'm glad you like it! :D

I decided to focus on the background, but I probably could've done a better job on in -_-;

So, I've been drawing a ton of Neopets lately, mainly because I'm neglecting my real life. Should I space out my posts, or put everything all at once?

Here's something to get started, though. I drew it after seeing the new Royal Bartamus :D

royal-jhudora4.jpg

Jhudora would suit being a Monarch XD Fyora had better watch her jewels

LOVE the green smoke here, TNT need to get you to update their Jhudora artwork (especially her Quest art)

AND POST ALL AT ONCE! WE WANNA SEE!

Hopefully we will see some updated art for Jhudora day :)

Also, thanks for the feedback! I will post a bunch of stuff now :D

...not many people have been posting in the art gallery section...

best-friends.jpg

Illusen and Jhudora reimagined as friends when they were younger. What happened to them?

dr-death2.jpg

Dr Death when he was still young and innocent. Did you know he rescued puppyblews?

cute-jetsams5.jpg

So, I got the grey Jetsam I was applying for! (Her name's Viserau) I'll actually be getting her when the person's account is old enough, tomorrow, I think.

afternoon-stroll4.jpg

Viserau and Tiberonth, antique photograph style

feather.jpg

Why does the Zafara have a feather on its tail? So random.

smart.gif

I think they would have a thing.

capn-tiby.jpg

Mmmm Tiberonth is so manly~ for once

8bit-koug.gif

I'm working on a good way to draw 8bit neopets. I think I'm getting there.

D: I love all your art SO MUCH! You make me extremely jealous :laughingsmiley: haha. I'm sure we'll see them all in the AG soon!

wow wow wow again and again these are all incredible leedom !!!

my fav. is Illusen and Jhudora although I think Illusen was a really pretty young lady and not so dorky , that's why Jhudora is jealous of her. .. hehe

i'm hopelessly in love with Illusen .. could u draw us ? :P