It's Download Day!

Superfly

firefox-wordmark-vertical.pngThe Daily Neopets supports Firefox, which is why we would like to encourage all our visitors to give Firefox 3 a try when it is released today at 10 AM NST. Anyone who downloads Firefox 3 in the first 24 hours of its release will be a part of a Guinness World Record which is being organized by Spreadfirefox.com.

> Enjoy a Better Web Experience

> Stay Secure on the Web

> Personalize Your Browser

We know our friends over at JN support Firefox 3 as well, so why not give it a try! It's going to be the fastest web browser on the internet and blends into your operating system, no matter which one you use. Remember to be apart of the world record you MUST download Firefox 3 in the first 24 hours of its release, the official clock starts at 10 AM NST!

*NST = Neopets Standard Time (the time located on all Neopets.com pages)

Update - TDN displays perfectly in Firefox 3 ;D

WARNING: This browser is not yet compatible with the Neopets toolbar!!

NST = Neopian Standard Time

Oh, and note that the release might be *very slightly* delayed due to some installer problems. Nothing serious though. :yes:

YES! :D I strongly urge everybody to GO AND DOWNLOAD IT!! :) It's a really great browser, uber fast too.

Yay for Neopets fan sites supporting Firefox!

Using it now. Awesome ;)

But the database we are using at my work has to run on IE6... so I can't make it my default browser. Bummer.

Guest Krawk Islander
My only irk about it is typing in the URL... In FF2, I could type part of the URL and the most commonly used ones appear at the top for me to click. Now, the most ridiculous ones from 3 months ago appear at the top. -_-

I can assure you this will update as soon as you start visiting these pages more often, as I was a Firefox 3 beta tester. It gets to know you, eventually. :)

Guest Enter Your Name

:sad02: my neopets toolbar isn't compatable... :crying: :sad01_anim:

but other than that i like the new FF3

I can assure you this will update as soon as you start visiting these pages more often, as I was a Firefox 3 beta tester. It gets to know you, eventually. :)

Hm... OK, then. Still, it bugs me to type in "en" (for wikipedia) and finding tons of the first links being "Bleach Episode XX English X/3" on Youtube, with wikipedia being near the end of said list. -_-

I hope they make a compatible toolbar soon :( My roommate plays Neopets too and can tell me when it's going off, but it's going to be a pain to have to switch browsers and re-login every time the toolbar flashes. And I'm not a fan of the extra junk that got added to my bookmark list...I'm sure I'll like it eventually, but I kinda wish I could switch back to the old one for the time being actually.

EDIT: Found the old version and redownloaded, but it completely refused to work, it didn't even open all the way before saying it encountered a problem and had to close...so I guess I'm stuck with the new one. And *now* I'm trying to play YYB and it's like the game's stuck in a time warp, it goes from running kind of slow to suddenly going way too fast! This didn't happen before....WAAAAHHHH!!! :crying:

I hope they make a compatible toolbar soon :( My roommate plays Neopets too and can tell me when it's going off, but it's going to be a pain to have to switch browsers and re-login every time the toolbar flashes. And I'm not a fan of the extra junk that got added to my bookmark list...I'm sure I'll like it eventually, but I kinda wish I could switch back to the old one for the time being actually.

EDIT: Found the old version and redownloaded, but it completely refused to work, it didn't even open all the way before saying it encountered a problem and had to close...so I guess I'm stuck with the new one. And *now* I'm trying to play YYB and it's like the game's stuck in a time warp, it goes from running kind of slow to suddenly going way too fast! This didn't happen before....WAAAAHHHH!!! :crying:

About the FF3 causing your YYB game to go berserk, that's a computer problem, not FF3's. I am using a Windows Vista and YYB plays perfectly!! On a Windows XP, it did go berserk, but I used it to my advantage: using the v-e-r-y s-l-o-w moments to shoot by pivoting quickly. The goalie cannot react to it quickly enough, and I am grateful for that. (this may not work for everyone) FYI: The Windows XP I mentioned is naturally slow for an awkward reason, so this may not apply to every Windows XP user. ^_^

am using windows vsta and i downloaded frefox3 but when i clicked on a game on neopets it would not load it..can anyone help me please..

Sorry, I do not know how to help you with your problem. I too am using a Windows Vista, but I do not confront this problem. I think it's a little glitch with your computer. Try restarting it. If it still doesn't work, wait until the Firefox team sends out updates. (If your problem is actually a glitch with FF3, then you and others with the problem should report it promptly.)

Then again, your problem may be reported to TNT. I was able to load the games, but, of course, I wasn't able to test all of them. You may reply to this stating what game you attempted to play.

Well, the best thing you can do is report is to TNT. Hopefully, you've already done that. Glad you enjoy FF3!

Fire fox rocks :woot:!!!

I don't have the new one yet I'll get it when I'm sure in works bugs free