Illusens Glade

Ms.Nikki

So far I've done up to level 35 (for the Honey Potion Of Course) and I have 35,374 points (yeah not on the HS table even though the lowest is 33K) anyways I want to know if it's worth it to go up another level or two? Though it might be nice to get a trophy. Anyone know how expensive the next level might be? Thanks!

Well the higher the level gets the more rarer and expensive the item gets most of the time.

Once I was only in the mid 20's on a Jhudora and she asked me for a half million priced item. <_<

So plain and simple its a risk it might be a good deal or it might end up costing alot of Neopoints. :hmmph:

It depends how much you spent on it so far... but I did keep up with Illusen until I got the trophy... I'm waiting to raise more funds before doing more quests for her. The last item she asked me was an UB also Kad food and I was very lucky to find somebody who accepted to sell me one in time!

It's always a good idea to keep a good amount of nps on hand when doing these quests, especially when you're that far up. If you're at level 35, Illusen might start to ask for items you can only get on the TP (if she hasn't already), but of course you may get lucky and get a buyable item. If you want to be safe, keep a couple hundred thousand nps in the bank for each quest, that way you can be (almost) sure you can afford it. But like everyone else said, it's a risk, and you should only take it if you're serious about getting a trophy.

Congratulations for getting that far, by the way. :yes:

((This may have possibly been my longest post contributing to a conversation, by the way. xD))

I am slowly making my way up to the Honey Potion, but I am not 100% sure if it is worth it. Two quests back I spent 135K on something for Illusen :hmmph: I think I am going to stop for now and wait until I have a few more neopoints :S

Well I remember a month or so ago I got 2 levels below the requirement for Honey Potion, and then she asked ofr a 600k item... :hmmph:

Honestly, all in all, after going through Illusen's crap over and over again, it's easier and probably cheaper to just buy a honey potion.

I agree with padar sometimes the whole honey potion is over rated LOL since the honey potion is worth between 700-800k and the glade's total is over most times

I agree with that - Illusen's quests aren't really worth it unless you enjoy tense challenges and risks. :yes:

• 1 year later...
So far I've done up to level 35 (for the Honey Potion Of Course) and I have 35,374 points (yeah not on the HS table even though the lowest is 33K) anyways I want to know if it's worth it to go up another level or two? Though it might be nice to get a trophy. Anyone know how expensive the next level might be? Thanks!

Hi im currently doing illusens quest also, am only up to level 11 so far. How much did you spend in order to get the honey potion? Was it worth it?

How did you go getting items once she began asking for items over 100k?

I've only gone as far as the avatar asks for and then I stopped. I always worry when you're up that high that they'll start asking for things you can only get on the trading post and you won't be able to find someone who will accept in time.

• 3 years later...

im scared man,im just in level 12 and she hasnt asked me for really expensive items but i know that when you get to level 30 she will ask you items that are worth more than a million!!!!i heard that she can ask you while in the thirties for a mechanoid warrior(card) that is worth 10 million on the trading post!!!!! i dont have half of that!!!!but i really think that her quests are worthy,cause in my case i dont want to get just one prize or a trophy or a avatar,i want the ILLUSENS STAFF(muahahahahaha) i want the staff but i dont know if im selling it or if im going to keep it for me,i know its going to be tough but its worth a try isnt?