Altador Cup, Coming Soon!

Superfly

Hooray! We have official conformation from Neopets that the Altador Cup will be Coming Soon. Have you seen our Altador Cup Coverage? If you haven't be sure to check it out and always check there for the latest daily updates and information about the 3rd annual Altador Cup.

ac-release-date.png

Neopets updated their news early today with a link to that coming soon page in the first sentence. Lets see if TNT can stay on schedule! The Daily Neopets will continue to provide all AC information now until the release of the Cups prizes! Keep your eyes peeled.

The AC will actually start on Matt's 17th birthday. That is awesome! (I just had to say it!)

Well, at least we can chill out until it starts =)

Guest Guest

;__;... but but... I'm going on vacation.. and they're starting it at the start of my work week so I'll have very little time to play it for 14 days! I'm such an Altador cup nerd too...... this stinks x.x;. If they would have started it earlier... I would have had a good headstart...

It's gonna hurt when its the first year I CAN'T afford the yooyuu x.x;... and such.

Guest visitor
That day is quite super-awesome. They couldn't have chose a better day. :)

But why a Thursday?

A thursday because my school's last day is on a thursday (i live in NST time, which is pacific time)

Guest Miguel Canahuati

WUJUU! this is my first postxD well I am counting the days! i hope krawk win this time i will always support that team :graduated:

....Because the company is not in Australia?

What's with all the mild bashing with you and the United States?

Haha, the Altador Cup starts on the day I get out of school.

Wonder why it started late though...

Pffft always using the USA version.

In sane places like Australia - 12 June 2008, is 12/06/2008

For a moment i was like 6/12???? the 6th of December!?!

Haha.. So did I!!! I was wondering why the hell they were saying it was coming soon!! Then I remembered that the US are strange people who have their dates all jumbled up!!

Meeptroid. It makes logical sense the way that we format our dates day/month/year It makes a hell of a lot more sense than month/day/year !!!

I also thought it was strange that it started at the end of the week, instead of the beginning. For NZ Neopets midnight is 7pm :P

Haha.. So did I!!! I was wondering why the hell they were saying it was coming soon!! Then I remembered that the US are strange people who have their dates all jumbled up!!

Meeptroid. It makes logical sense the way that we format our dates day/month/year It makes a hell of a lot more sense than month/day/year !!!

I also thought it was strange that it started at the end of the week, instead of the beginning. For NZ Neopets midnight is 7pm :P

is there a glitch or something going on right now? cause i tried to change my user lookup but it always says ERRoR and all these other stuff. ive tried taking premades from a lot of other websites but its always the same

One way to format date is not better than the other. Please stop that pointless arguement in our news forum.

Regarding premade lookups, here is a trick that should fix them:

<style /> the css goes here </style /> html goes here

The only difference is that you have to add a forward slash at the end of your style tags.

Signups for your favorite team will begin on the 12th. The Altador Cup will probably start the following week after. (Someone, correct me if I'm wrong.)

That's a very possible solution Zac. Signups begin on the 12th and the games begin that following Monday. But we can't be 100% sure with TNT. It's taken them this long to start the thing.

Well, not necessarily Monday, but sometime during the week? Maybe the 19th? I don't think that would start the official Cup at the same time as the signups are opened. They might allow you to practice all three of the games, though.

*tries to read TNT's mind*

Signups, in the past, haev only lasted 2 days - a weekend and the Cup offically started on Monday, so I'm assuming they are just adding an extra day or so onto signups to allow more people to participate.

I'm not sue, I don't think you can, although that would limit the people who particplate.

Depends on if TNT uses the ACI system or the ACII system. Everyone liked ACII much better (which had the side games - which we know are coming back) so if you team is eliminated you are out - unless TNT changes it up again.