Altador Cup Peace Treaty

-Ryan

On Neopets look at Kopaksheild5's Shoyru's petpage for more information. I've made a peace treaty to settle the arguments about which team is best. I hope this treaty helps other neopians realize no team is better than another. I have to go now, neomail Kopakasheild5 to sign up or to get more information.

This is an excellent concept, and a great step towards a truly enjoyable AC this year round. :yes: I've requested to be added to your list by the way.

I see you've added me to the list already. :)

Hopefully we'll have more people signing this treaty soon - trash talk, dirty playing an all that can really ruin the spirit of the AC...

I see you've added me to the list already. :)

Hopefully we'll have more people signing this treaty soon - trash talk, dirty playing an all that can really ruin the spirit of the AC...

Yes, being competitive is only good to a limit.

Well, the entire point of the AC is friendly competition, but unfortunately some people fail to understand that. :sad01_anim:

Once I pick which team I am going to support I will sign the treat, but unfortunately until then I can't!

I tend to avoid the boards during the AC so I don't have to deal with the idiots who do that. *signs up*

I tend to avoid the boards during the AC so I don't have to deal with the idiots who do that. *signs up*

Yup, I hate it when that happens, especially when one of the smaller teams boards get crashed by a bigger team such as KI or DC. Oh and your siggy is awsome dude.

Nice idea, I will send you a neomail in few minutes, and expose your badge in my shop. :)

The new layout for the treaty page looks pretty good. :yes: I'll add the icon to my user lookup when I find a way to get around the annoying new glitch with TNT's HTML filter. <_<

And I'll also add it to my siggy once I manage to get the space. :P

This is such a wonderful idea...a nice way to keep things fun since it's not a life and death competition . At least as far as I know.

Too true... well, there are 49 names on the treaty already, so I'm hopeful that the spirit of proper sportsmanship will spread fast. :yes:

Well I decided my team today, so I have neomailed you to be put on the Treaty!!

Hmm... I have one suggestion for the layout on the treaty page - it's kind of annoying to have the page content scrolling separately from the rest of the page. Could you perhaps change that?

I'll sign up as soon as I can. Though it's nice to exclaim to everyone how awesome-est your team is, It did get a bit too far last year. Now I need to log in to my account again. *coughs and sweeps dust away* Okay...

I'm sorry to everyone who thinks the scrolling thing is annoying, I personally don't like it either but I didn't make the layout. Somebody made it for me.