Altador Cup Peace Treaty

-Ryan

Over 200 signatures - this treaty is really getting somewhere, and I feel proud to be right up on top of the list. :P

*Salutes* Peace to the Altador Cup! XD

Excellent! *runs around high-fiving everybody on the list* :P

I haven't really seen any bashing on TDN at least - then again, there wasn't any bashing on TDN for the last two ACs either.

I think even a team that other people thinks is not good can also be great with a great leader so I'm joining in...

Approaching 275 signatures, with representatives from every team on the field! Awesome! b)

Thanks everyone^^ i'll add the people who can't neomail me and sorry if it takes a while for me to add you to the list. I get alot of neomail abuot it so I just keep it all in a folder and I don't check the folder that often xD. And I don't think anyone from Altador has signed yet.

*gasp* :ohno: You're right! There's nobody from Altador on the list! *runs off to poke random forums member who supports Altador*

That's a really good idea, I neomailed you to be put on the treaty. I am on Faerieland, so I concentrate more on being nice and having fun since I really don't think it's likely we're winning anything. There's no point in being so competative....