your screenname story

inflexigirl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My screename has a cool story behind!

When I was 14, I created a world called Xepha and use it in a story I wrote. Xepha was a perfect place to live and it was build around Art, Music, History and other divine subject. I created a few characters that I use in that story and I decided to use name from this story as screen names (Fekya, Nercika... who are 2 of my pets on neopets). Angelxepha was created after people saying that I'm an angel... When I sign up with AIM (the messenger), I choose Angelxepha as my screename because Xepha was too short. A short while after, I joined neopets and took Angelxepha because Xepha was already taken.

well furry rhymed with curry and curry thats furry would be gross and level 3 is the fact that spicy thai food is graded by different numbered levels and i had some level three recently so it all fell into place. muhahahahah

yum curry :D

act. hotflame.. is from an account given to

me on this website called whyville a while

ago. i act. still go on :)

My nickname is easy to explaine.. my old nickname was "Ice" just like that, but one day I wanted to register somewhere and it wouldn't let me use 3 letters name so I had to do something and I wasn't keen into using numbers there, so I've stuck one "i" in it and it became "Icie" :P

In sixth grade I was the 'snow queen' because I was always reading and I didn't like talking to people much. The entire school knew me as the snow queen. >.<. When I finally did get some friends, they started calling me "frozen water falling from the sky" as a joke X.x you can imagine how annoying it was for them to talk to me, for as much as they complained about my very long nickname, the refused to change it. Finally, I convinced them to just call me falling water. They got lazy and started calling my Rain, and I messed with the spelling and changed it to Rayne. Which, funnily enough, isn't that far from my givin birth name. : ).

Well, in Animal Crossing, there the dog that plays music called Totakeke.

So, loving that game, and Totakeke, I changed my name to TotaKeiko! Closely related to Totakeke!

*I change my name a lot!*

I'm a girl and I love eggplants. Thus EggplantLady. :D

that is very simple! And it gets to the point! nice name!

• 2 weeks later...

my neopets name - rondeau_in_blu, comes from a piece in my orchestra class we were doing at the time. It had some really messed-up rhythms, and it was in 7/4 time. It ROCKED tho.

I read a webcomic called "Charby the Vampirate," and one of my favorite characters is names Kavonn.

Plus, I think Avatre was taken (kudos to all Mercedes Lackey fans!)

• 3 weeks later...

My name is actually Scu and Hippi, which is me and my friend Sophie, who set up my neopets account with me. Mine (Scu) is an abbrieviation of my last name (WidraSCU) and Sophies (Hippi) Is from the fact she has a disloccated hip, some might think of that as cruel, but she thought of it not me! So THATS where my name is from. :yes:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I was pondering on what to call mehself and I was just happening to read the Greek Alphabet and I ended up as Sigma!