your screenname story

inflexigirl

i guess squidge just kinda popped into my head since i love that part in finding nemo when dory says "hello squishie, aw, you're so cute, goochie-goochie goo...". yeah, it's really random, but it just popped into my head at that moment.

Finding Nemo totally rocks, ok? i babysit this cute little kid. and shes three.

well, shes totally obsessed with nemo. i literally have the first half memorized (i dont have the second half memorized b/c she always falls asleep before i get to that part. :) so, yea. i love dori's squishie.

but gill pwns all. ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A long looong time ago, I wanted a name that was more 'me' then my old one. So I picked it from my two loves in life, both wich happen to stem from reading Manga, for the intense collection I have, Dragon because it seems I am barely grounded in reality. So you get MangaDragon woot!

The problem is, sometimes it's taken, (like on neo) so I throw my favorite number at the end 56. Why 56? You got me! I have loved the number since I was in the forth grade! Something to do with them being in order...*laughs*

I pretty much use the two exclusively, (most everything I have is one name or the other!) and if I had to pick a new screename, I think I would be totally stuck! *grins*

My story is a bit odd. It is also a long story. When I was born, I had problems with my small intestines, leading to several surgeries, including a major one when I was two days old. I was in the hospital for three months afterward, and when I came home, my brother gave me a stuffed animal. He called it Foxy, since it was a fox, and the name has stuck for the past 13 years. I was in the hospital many times for the next two years, and Foxy went with me every time. I still have Foxy, and he still lies on my bed every night. It all started with my email adress, Foxyloxy93, and led to a neopets account (which was frozen last month. My new one is in my info.), various screen names on several sites, and, of course, my TDN name, Foxyloxy93.

My story is a bit odd. It is also a long story. When I was born, I had problems with my small intestines, leading to several surgeries, including a major one when I was two days old. I was in the hospital for three months afterward, and when I came home, my brother gave me a stuffed animal. He called it Foxy, since it was a fox, and the name has stuck for the past 13 years. I was in the hospital many times for the next two years, and Foxy went with me every time. I still have Foxy, and he still lies on my bed every night. It all started with my email adress, Foxyloxy93, and led to a neopets account (which was frozen last month. My new one is in my info.), various screen names on several sites, and, of course, my TDN name, Foxyloxy93.

^_^ Awwww... that is soooo sweet! :crying: Go Foxy!!!

A long looong time ago, I wanted a name that was more 'me' then my old one. So I picked it from my two loves in life, both wich happen to stem from reading Manga, for the intense collection I have, Dragon because it seems I am barely grounded in reality. So you get MangaDragon woot!

The problem is, sometimes it's taken, (like on neo) so I throw my favorite number at the end 56. Why 56? You got me! I have loved the number since I was in the forth grade! Something to do with them being in order...*laughs*

I pretty much use the two exclusively, (most everything I have is one name or the other!) and if I had to pick a new screename, I think I would be totally stuck! *grins*

isnt manga those comic books that you read backwards?

hey foxy. what color is the real stuffed foxy? is it like a normal fox color? (random i know. but im just wondering.)

yea. these stories all totally rock.

Foxy is like a brownish red on his back, sides, legs, tail, arms, and the top of his head. His belly, ears' insides, feet, the tip of his tail, and chin are white. I found his twin on ebay and bought it! They were even made in the same year.

Foxy is like a brownish red on his back, sides, legs, tail, arms, and the top of his head. His belly, ears' insides, feet, the tip of his tail, and chin are white. I found his twin on ebay and bought it! They were even made in the same year.

so its a regular fox color. that sounds so cute.

and it is so cool that you found foxys twin!!

Yeah my screen-name looks obvious but it has a long tale from 1 year ago.

For me and my friends film studies A2 Course, we had to make a film / write a screenplay. well me and my friends decided to make a gangsta film (m,ost people did, except one person who made a 5 minute film of her cat :mellow: )

Anyway we were all picking out names and they go, Why not have me as Pablo Picasso, the gangsta that kills its victimes with a paintbrush (or it was to paint his murders), and qwe would have made that film execpt if someone didn't break the lighting equipment, and from then, i was called The one and Only Pablo Picasso :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

Wow. This is all sooooo interesting. Sooo many screennames.

• 2 weeks later...

We all know you're sarcastic. At least i do.

I changed my screenname accidentally. I wanted Keiko pwns you all!!! to be under the avvie. But it's true, I pwn you all!!!

My TDn screenname is my name, original huh!!! My main acc at neopets is funluver61 because my aol screenname is funlovingtwosome so I abbreviated it. The account I started neopets with is babbybuddy because when I first got online I set up my acc as babybud, thats what my dad called my son back then, but it was in use so I amended it. I have been using babbybuddy now for about 8 years!

Well...

I almost always use "CheeseStorm" as my sn on w/e site, lol.

The cheese part is pretty obvious- I love cheese. :]

the Storm part has a little more to it.

I wanted to make somehting that showed my love for Final Fantasy.... in particular, FF8's main character Squall- but CheeseSquall sounded ridiculous, so I thought, what's another name for Squall? oh wait, what's another for a squall?.....

A STORM!

thus, CheeseStorm came to be.

Well I use Mini

cuz well thats my name!

Its a nickname of my name Minimaru,

my friend used to call me Minamaru, (I'm her doggie! xD)

But then my other friend started calling me Minomaru (evil guy in first inuyasha movie and almost killed inuyasha) I did not like that cuz i LOVE INUYASHA!! *pouts*

so I changed it to Minimaru now! its a lil different thoughs xD

• 2 weeks later...

well my name is Sinead and my nickname is Sinn but the first ever account I created online (I think it might've been for beanotown :sad01_anim: ) Sinn was taken so I just stuck on the 7. Someone once thought it was like meant to be the 7 deadly sins and I was like umm no it's pronounced shin :whistle: