ALP Updates

We have some wonderful updates for you! As Matt has sadly resigned from the ALP, we have two new people who will be taking care of the ALP! Isabel and myself will now be running the ALP. All of the requirements and such will stay the same, the only difference is who is taking care of things.

I'm happy to announce that the Ghostkerbomb that was used for collateral for the Bony Grarrl Club we lost has been sold! The donation shop is currently being stocked as I speak as well!

Wow, Matt resigned?!?! I had no idea...

Anyway, congrats on the new positions Izzy and Ashley! I'm sure you'll do a great job! :D

Congratulation on the new positions Izzy and Ashley ^_^

Yay for the restock, I love to buy different bottles every day ^_^

PS: hehe, the sale of the ghostkerbomb explains the sudden rise of the NP in the shop lol

I'm also surprised that Matt has resigned, I somehow felt a little sad thought because I used to borrow items from him, but never mind lets welcome Izzy and Ashley to the group!!!

It's not all that sudden guys. It was planned for a while, it's just taken a while to get through to the mainstream. The service will still be the same, I hope, if not better. And I'll still support the ALP. It's a great little service.

They're using the current system, but since the advent of tdnAccounts Ian might do something with them. You never know. Viva la ALP. :)

Welcoming Ashley and Isabel to the ALP! :D Good luck in getting that BGC back.

So out of curiosity... what will you be doing now Matt?

TDN has a broom closet? o_O What do we need a broom closet for? :P

I take it Ashley and Isabel will still be working on some way to get pet lending up?