The Last Survivors

The Nova ROX

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dont you think that someone already tried to stop me from taking their valuables that way?" Leana reached a gloved hand into the bubble and slipped the telescope out.

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Levy pulled out his Bzzt Blaster and pointed it right at Leana, "You have 5 seconds to give that back. 5..."

"Darn it! It was supposed to shock her. Hey Leana, can I have it back? I think it's a family herloom or something." Sonlo was grabbing answers off the top of her head. I HAVE to keep that in my hands! Well, maybe I should tell them. What harm would that be?

"Then how come you didnt know what it was a few minutes ago?" Leana was fingering it, inspecting for anything strange.

"Tell them. It's fine." Okay George. "It's Rinino." Right. "Well, actually, you know those guys I was talking about that sent us on this thing? That telescope allows me to talk to them face-to-face." "Get everyone to touch it, then ask Leana to look through." "I can prove it to you. Levy, Piranna, touch the telescope and don't take your hands off it." Sonlo put her hand on the telescope.

Piranna looked around. "I'm happy that we're out of the Haunted Woods!"

Leana sniffed. "Are you burning somthing? It smells like burnt... Bread. I cant stand burnt bread."

"Im going to go find that bread." Leana trotted off to look for the burnt bread.

George chuckled. "That's not burnt bread, that's me!" Sonlo gathered her thoughts. What should I tell them? Should I rather ask? "Remember, I can read your thoughts." "Rinino! Stop it!" "That was George." Rinino and George laughed at their joke. "Now, you may all be wondering why you're here, it is to train you. I can invade Sonlo's thoughts at any time. So I will work with her on building a mental barier. Each of you has something to inprove. This enemy has MUCH greater power then me and George combined"

"I got the speed! Give me a knie and Im good to go." Leana was grinning like an idiot fox.

"You, Levy, need to work on your wits. Your mental walls are strong, but they're protecting nothing. You may be smart and cunning, but we need to sharpen your senses. Leana, it's clear you're an excellent runner, but what does it help? What other skills do you have?" George was filing his claws.

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

"That is something we can agree on. For some reason my five senses were never as strong as they should be." Levy said, obviously not thinking about what he was going to say next.

"I good at thinking....I also have this REALLY cool machiene that freezes everything..." Piranna took the gun-like thing out.

"What do you mean by freinds? What happened to them?"