The Last Survivors

The Nova ROX

Guest �strophysicist

"You will just have to watch it as I train it back home. They are strange petpets, and nearly extinct. No pet anywhere has ever captured one."

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I wouldnt want one in my home anyway. Id get a nice petpet, Like a zomutt or somthing."

"Can we stop with the chatting and get to the fighting?" Sonlo spat. She was swinging in her sword strategicaly in every direction. "I need help here!" The Meepits were practically engulfing her.

(( Petpetpets maybe?))

Piranna pulled out her weapon and froze all the meepits around Sonlo. "Sorry, meepits are strange things to fight."

"Im bored, so Im coming." Leana floated and blew on a lock of hair that had gotten into her face.

"Let's go! I don't like to sit around the Haunted Woods..." Piranna jumped into the air and started floating.

"It looks like some sort of telescope." Sonlo looked inside and suddenly she was looking into a room. "Ah. Finally, you found it." said a big Tonu. He got up off the floor and turned to face Sonlo. "Hello. I'm Rinino. It's nice to meet you face to face." Sonlo suddenly relized she was in the room. "What-?" "It's okay. You are continuing on as if noting interesting was in the telescope." "Good. Now, what is going on?!"

Sonlo looked inside and saw the ground up close. "It's just a regular telescope."

"Yeah, I guess so. Thanks." Sonlo just walked on. Her face almost expression less.

"So, WHY AM I HERE!?!" Sonlo asked Rinino. Suddenly her vision fuzzed. "Sorry, if you lose contact with the telescope, you lose contact with us." expailned George. "Quiet George. You and your 'friends' have been chosen to go on this mission to defeat the Evil. We just wanted a better way to talk to you." Rinino lay down and sighed. "You're darn right we needed a better way to talk to you, I hate it when he looks dremey!" George mumbled. "Can I go now?" asked Sonlo. "Yep. See you when you into the telescope again!" Sonlo jerked her head.

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Something is eerily familar about all this. Almost De Javu, thought Levy still right beside Sonlo.

"You guess? Don't you know if it is your's or not?"

Piranna rolled her eyes. "I like the telescope. I think I've seen something exactly like it before..."

" Not me, I specialize in strange junk and Ive never seen a telescope like it. Keep it away from me, unless you like getting your pockets picked."