The Last Survivors

The Nova ROX

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Teen_astronomer

"You all are full of it, forget you guys I'm going home." Levy said as he headed in the direction of his neohome then fell down in a fetal position holding his paws to his ears.

"Kwahaha! Look at the xweetok! Bwahaha!" Leana was wincing from the painful wistle.

Guest Teen_astronomer

Levy got up and walked back to the group under the tree. He felt like hitting Leana, but decided not to start anything

Four Eyries ran into the cavern. "Guys, take these," he handed one profile sheet to each of the Eyries. "Take these sheets and run them through the weapon modifier, then take them to the rightful owner." "Yes George!" The Eyries saluted.

"Hey, guys, look," four eyries ran up to the group. "Hi, which one here is Leana?" asked one of the Eyries, scanning the group.

• 2 weeks later...

The eyries looked very strong. "Not me. Its the lupe over there."

"eh? Yeah, Im Leana. What do you people want?" Leana grinned as she saw what they were holding.

"Sorry, but what do you want me for?" Piranna said confused.

"??? What do I do with it?" Leana was confused, she stroked her anubis's ears in a puzzled gesture

Pirrana pressed the button. The bush froze then shattered. "Nice, I could get used to this. I always thought that ice was the best.

"Kwaha! How about a little target practice? You, xweetok, Run. Im giving you 10 seconds. Youd better start now. 10...9...8..."

Guest Астр&#10

Levy gave Leana a blank stare then fired his weapon at her.

"A net gun?!? This won't work." said Levy while pulling out a cell phone, "Yeah Tank, bring me number 4, 7, and uh 18."

A couple of minutes later a Mutant Xweetok came running up to the tree with a large bag.

"'Bout time you got here." said Levy while taking the bag from him.

"Sorry sir, I will be quicker next time." The Mutant Xweetok replied.

"Get out of here." scolded Levy.

The Mutant Xweetok took off down the hill.

"Here we go. Sword Of Skardsen, Bzzt Blaster, and my Heavy Blue Tunic." said Levy while pulling the expensive weapons from the bag.

"How did you get that stuff? Those are good, but my weapon seems to be my style. Guys don't kill eachother! We just met!"

Sanlo looked at the sword an Eyrie had gave her and looked it over, she swung it and heard a faint wooshing sound. "Whoa!" She swung it at a rock, which cut so cleanly that you couldn't see the cut. "This sword rocks! And it's fire related." The sword glowed red in Sanlo's paws.

"I love this, but are we actually going to use this? And why us? We're random pets who walked to the Money tree! But, I'm going to guess this all about this 'big evil' thing that everyone is speaking about like nuerotics."

Guest Астр&#10

"I am the leader of one of the largest Xweetok battle alliances. I have access to all of the weapons. But they are only for me, sorry. They are far too expensive."

Leana swore as she tore off her burnt fur. "****! Oi... Xweetok battle alliances my paw. I say we just blast them and use the xweetok as a sheild.I think its Thick enough.