News on Pet Lending and Bony Grarrl Club

Well I'm only donating a tiny amount daily, but I'm planning to keep up that rate of donation, so hopefully I'll be able to help significantly without going broke. :P

I was thinking, maybe some of the sands of a lower price can be added to the shop, because the lowest I can find now is 5000np and when I find saw I kind of find it kind of expensive to start donating...

In order to donate to the ALP, you can simply buy sand from their donation shop. :) Remember to send the sand back afterwards (unless you're collecting it or something) to save the ALP owners the irritating chore of buying more sand. :P

And I think it does influence the collateral, but by how much I'm not sure.

You don't *have* to send the sand back, it's just a kind thing for us to do. Technically, you did buy it...

And as for "affecting your collateral", it does but on a sliding scale. It uses more quadratic formulae than you've had hot dinners to calculate collateral based on other factors, too, such as forum post count and a few other secret ones. :)

From your inventory click the item, and then select "Give to Neofriend" from the dropdown list - type 'jerrypteri' into the box that appears :)

Like Matt said though, you don't have to give the sand back lol

Well for me sending the sand back solves an important logistical problem - I really have no use for the sand and it just takes up space in my inventory. :P

Well the ALP actually does have a wide range of prices - it's just that the lower cost sand bottles sell out and have to be restocked. :yes: