The Neopian Pound

Xepha

Guest Mona
No you can't get the paint brush back. Paint brushes are 1 time use item.

Oh, okay. Thanks. I just thought I heard somewhere that it's possible.. Never mind then.

I guess that's one thing bad about having 4 pets. You can't adopt another one that's already painted. I could transfer it to my side account, but that costs a lot of money,specially if I want to transfer it back...

I guess that's one thing bad about having 4 pets. You can't adopt another one that's already painted. I could transfer it to my side account, but that costs a lot of money,specially if I want to transfer it back...

I was wondering if the transfers cost money like the abandon/adoption process, I guess it does!

1000np to send a pet. To adopt... it depends of the stats and would cost the same as if you had found the pet in the pound.

If it's a one month transfer, why does it cost np? And...1000np??? I am not goin to waste like 3000 np on an avvie~yet.

Anyone transferred a pet yet?

But 1000 NP is not a big amount. You can make easy 3k with some games. For a safe transfer, I'm ready to pay 1000 NP. b)

I have transfered my baby buzz on a side account last Tuesday.

Well as I only have one pet, and am not really keen on getting any other pets (for now), I won't be using the transfer feature anytime soon - it's still a great addition though! :yes: