The Neopian Pound

Xepha

We're back with continuing coverage of the pounds re-opening! Yes lady's and gentelmen, the pound is officially open for business, once again.

toy_drdeath_plushie.gif

Also with our pound coverage, TDN has prepared an article, it's 100% updated with the new pound and has all of the important information you want to know. So, check it out!

There are 3 sections to the new and improved pound. You can check out the adoption center, the transfer center, and pounding center.

Here are a few general changes that you might want to take note of:

• Safe Transfers (once a month).
  • Paint Brush and Purchasable wearable items, in a transfer, will accompany the pet.
  • NeoCash, Paint Brush, and Purchasable wearable items, when pounding a pet, will return to your closet when pounded.

For more complete information about the new pound, please read Neopets FAQ's.

Avatar Lending Program Update: We have been asked to inform everyone that with the re-opening of the pound our ALP will start to lend out pets once again. Lending will not happen immediately, but keep an eye out for announcements!

Tell us what you think about the new pound. Post a comment on this news post, or join us on our Neoepts Community where Neopet users just like you are chatting everyday.

Wonderful! I will test it, right, now XD

Thank you TDN for the up-to-the-second coverage :jerrypteri:

Guest ss289

have you come across a cybunny in the pound? i missed the realease of the cybunnys and really want one!!! :crying:

Thanks V! Awesome article, I love how you linked the doors to the sections.

Besides that, I have 2 dream pets that I would like: a Hissi and a Cybunny. A Hissi is just awesome, and a Cybunny is just unbearably cute. They also represent my parents' star signs! ;P

Unfortunately I have a soon-to-be Mutant Jetsam, a Ghost Kougra with Yooyu and petpetpet, a Cloud Bori with Christmas Bori clothing and a Faerie JubJub obtained from a lucky zap of my (believe it or not!) Blue Tonu! I wouldn't part with any of them, so perhaps sending to a side is suddenly an option...

=Cameron=

Guest lucario
You mean transferring one of your pets to your side account? ^_^

can i create a side occount (the point is that is going to be the only reson is no frezable for TNT?) only to kept safe mi neopets y my main, and the take them back?

Guest Sloth Von Karma
can i create a side occount (the point is that is going to be the only reson is no frezable for TNT?) only to kept safe mi neopets y my main, and the take them back?

Yes, but this is possible only once a month. Because today is the last day in the month, hurry up and pound so you transfer two days in a row (April's and May's transfer)!

Guest Sloth Von Karma
if any one could find a poogle i really want one.

You want one? I have two up for adoption. IM me for more details (add me to MSN).

Starting stats are never very good for any pet. :yes:

It's good to see TNT fulfilling their promise, even if it is over 4 months late. :P

I'm glad to see that the pound is finally back! I'm gonna test it out now (a bit late, but who cares?)

I'll keep my eyes open for some rarer pets, but I doubt I'll actually get one.

Guest Guest

How come they don't show you the Hit Points (aka endurance) for the pets? that's what I want to know. Didn't they used to show that? maybe I'm just missing it...

Guest ss289

i can't believe i came across a faerie wocky! but i was so stupid and refreshed and didn't even see the name!! :*

Guest ss289

if anyone wants a cloud buzz that's level 15 i've found one in the pound. it's name is Zze_Zze

Guest Mona

Okay. Let me get this straight. If you were to abandon one of your pets, for example a cloud jubjub, would you get the paint brush back? [in this case a cloud paintbrush?]. My friend's having this problem and she doesn't want her jubjub anymore, but she'd like to have the paintbrush back, and sell it. Is this possible? :S