Packrat Avvie

MariaWB

Just sitting here, clicking for endless bottom-price items that I don't already have. My back is sore, so is my bum, and I AM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!

I blame Zafia!

She was the one who selflessly offered me all her junk-items after she got the avvie so I could get started. And now I sit her bith a sore bum and back spending at least 2 hours searching for crap I don't already have. Bad, bad girl :grrr:

Obviously I am kidding ;) however, only about Zafia being a bad girl - it was VERY nice of her to give me her crap =) Everything else is true. And now I'm going to bed.

I did well. I went from just under 300 items to 614. If I'm lucky, I can find the rest tomorrow. I think I'll empty my Gallery as well, I have 195 items in there. But then I have to categorise everything again.. What a dilemma! :woot:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you could try my shop - it isn't called 'The Junk Pile' for nothing, but you probably already have most of the items there. :)

Ugh, I remember getting Packrat, it was very boring. I spaced it out over the course of two weeks though, because I was too lazy to attempt it in one or two sittings. It was a lot less stressful that way.

My only advice is just to keep going and don't give up. It's always good to work hard to achieve something, so just keep persevering and then you can look back on your efforts with pride!

I don't specifically go for tough avvies very often, but I might just get the packrat avvie simply by being a packrat. :P

I started the Packrat avvie with the same intention, get it done quick, but I had a very similar experience as what you just described so I sorta gave up on it for a bit (though I did save every thing that I won, etc.) Then one day I realized I was at a little over 800 items, so I did another long stretch and got it. So I 'worked' on it for almost a year, but I only truely 'worked' about 3 times :*

I did that so long ago, but goodness things have changed since I did it! I remember I had to pay quite a bit for the last couple hundred items, but now there are a lot more items that are cheap around neopets nowadays! It is so tedious though. Good luck!

Well you could try my shop - it isn't called 'The Junk Pile' for nothing, but you probably already have most of the items there. :)

I did take a look, but I already have what you have for sale right now =)

Zafia: No need to apologize, you've been so nice already giving me all that stuff =) I'll go look at you trade right now!

Edit: I got the idea to go look at the Advent Calender items - there are so many of them that some are, well, worthless forever! Nice that TDN has it aaaaaaaaal written down ;) not so nice that I've overused the SSW and have to take a break.. Oh well, I can make dinner while he rests *L*

I have around 650 items, I'm not ready to start packing yet, but after I reach 700, I'll think about going crazy on the next half-price day.

Do you havy any doubles your trying to get rid of?I need some more items.

You will get there eventually. I have neomailed you, so let me know if I can help :)

You will get there eventually. I have neomailed you, so let me know if I can help :)

Who did you neomail?And if it was me I won't be able to respond for a while,I got suspended for something my freind did and im using my side.(Kopakasheild7) ^_^

Ill brb,I need to update something on my siggy.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

M3l3na: Yes, I got your mail and I have replied - thank you =)

firetail: When I'm done, you can have all the stuff I'm not keeping! And then you can send it on to someone else who's going for the avvie when you're done =)

What a nice way to re-use all this stuff nobody really wants =)

MariaWB, thanks for your help! Neomail me when your done with your items!!

Jepjep =) won't be much more than 5-10 minutes ;-)