Packrat Avvie

MariaWB

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since there is a chain going, fairtail do you want to pass them onto me when you are done?

Ohh and I will neomail you about what I have in my inventory. Maria and Zafia have taken most of it though :)

I'm getting confused, who's talking to who?

It is a little confusing, but I was talking to you :)

I am now DONE! YAY! =)

I will give all the stuff to Firetail - or rather, set up trades for you =)

And then Firetails sends it on to m3l3na because kopakasheild is playing from a side account right now.

Firetail: I am starting to take items out now, so get ready! My username is mariawb =)

Congrats Maria :) Looks like this is going to be OH SO MUCH FUN :P

I am now DONE! YAY! =)

I will give all the stuff to Firetail - or rather, set up trades for you =)

And then Firetails sends it on to m3l3na because kopakasheild is playing from a side account right now.

Firetail: I am starting to take items out now, so get ready! My username is mariawb =)

I got suspended for something my freind did XD I don't see how they could have possibly mixed that up.

Congrats Maria :) Looks like this is going to be OH SO MUCH FUN :P

Oh yeah, looking through 1000 items to remove those you aren't keeping is OH so amusing!

And boring, and my bum hurts AGAIN o_O :D I think I sit down too much, my butt always hurts.

Oh yeah, looking through 1000 items to remove those you aren't keeping is OH so amusing!

And boring, and my bum hurts AGAIN o_O :D I think I sit down too much, my butt always hurts.

How do I delete a post?I cant figure it out.

Ha.. Yeah I can imagine. I am used to sitting down for most of the day, so I guess it doesn't bother me too much, but I would get angry if I couldn't get up with I wanted to. I hate it when my bum goes numb and sore.. Lols.. try punching it, that works for me sometimes

Ohh and kopakasheild you can't delete posts, if you want to get rid of tha post report yourself using the report button and put the reason why and a staffer will remove it for you :) Also, you may want to start using the edit button below your posts!!

Ha.. Yeah I can imagine. I am used to sitting down for most of the day, so I guess it doesn't bother me too much, but I would get angry if I couldn't get up with I wanted to. I hate it when my bum goes numb and sore.. Lols.. try punching it, that works for me sometimes

Ohh and kopakasheild you can't delete posts, if you want to get rid of tha post report yourself using the report button and put the reason why and a staffer will remove it for you :) Also, you may want to start using the edit button below your posts!!

Ok,I just did.Wow....I just reported myself.

m3l3na: I'm not getting any response from Firetail, could you bid on the Trades instead, please? I have removed almost 400 items and they're now all in my Inventory *LoL*

m3l3na: I'm not getting any response from Firetail, could you bid on the Trades instead, please? I have removed almost 400 items and they're now all in my Inventory *LoL*

Well im gonna rp with my guild,seeya and feel free to neomail me.

Have done Maria, not sure what happened to firetail, not replying to my neomail either. Ohwell... send it all through to me :)

Hmm... about how many items are there being transferred through the chain? Because if there are close to 1000, I'll probably ask to be added to it. :P

and once I get the avvie I am more than happy to pass them onto whoever, but can you make it snappy, cause as Maria said it is a pain in the bumb having 500 items sitting in your inventory :)

M3l3na: Yes, I got your mail and I have replied - thank you =)

firetail: When I'm done, you can have all the stuff I'm not keeping! And then you can send it on to someone else who's going for the avvie when you're done =)

What a nice way to re-use all this stuff nobody really wants =)

How can I help you with this, will be glad to clean out my SDB if you need some stuff but I don't have a clue as to what you need but if you let me know what you need, I'll see if I got it.

Hey Snookie.. I am in the middle of using all the stuff at the moment and then will pass it onto AA and firetail. I have 706 items in my SDB... Ummm depending on how much you have you could neomail me a list of what you have, cause it is kind of hard saying what I need, when I need 300 items :P and i cant exactly remember what I have half the time XD

I have alot of stuff. Can you use food or duplicates of stuff? Sorry new to this.

No you can't use duplicates. It has to be 1,000 different items, unfortunately, otherwise it would be too easy to get the avatar :)