Has anyone noticed it?

tempdisplay

Mine are all at 2248, which is my Pyramids high score (my highest score on any game is 6493, the my high scores page still works.) I think there are some bugs right now, when I went to get my Aldator prize, it gives me the page I got when I first completed it.

"Altador beams at you as you approach. "So! We finally have a reward for your valiant efforts to restore the history of this great land. I must apologize for the delay, but it has taken us some time to regain our bearings. Suddenly remembering the entirety of one's history is quite taxing.""

I finished it a long time ago, there are some weird things going on right now.

Everything seems to be fine for me... maybe it's a local glitch? Or perhaps it's just cleared up already?

I don't really like it because you can't play a few games at once and some still have another window opening but the screen quality is not as good as previously...

Hmm... I've noticed that happening as well. From the look of the page, it seems that TNT is actually trying to put the games on the new page instead of a new window - perhaps they want to force us to look at the ads while we play?

I acturally saw some lines appearing in some of the games since this change, so I don't really like the new change...

Update: I also notice that when I play the kiko match today and pressed "play game" button, it shows a screen telling me that the game is not avaliable, maybe the TNT is still not stable with this new change...

I'm fairly certain it's an advertising thing. Now, every time you load a game, they get up to three ad hits. Unfortunately, this is not only buggy (at the moment) but distracting! I for one can't play any games that require concentration in the same window as a bunch of flashing, annoying ads. Anything that requires me to watch the entire game screen at once, especially using my peripheral vision, gets totally screwed up by the ads' flashing. I think I see something at the edge of the game and react to it, which makes me miss what's actually happening. Like Itchy Invasion, for instance. You have to watch the whole game screen for the various bugs, and in later levels, you have to pick and choose to some extent which bugs you hit, so you can make it to the next ammo refill. I see some blue thing off to the side, and I think, ooo, big score! And no. It's a bloody ad. Lovely. -.-;; In my opinion, it's a bad move on Neopets' part.

TDC

My highscores are all sitting at 580 :S

Probably a good thing about being a Premium member.. Sucks that you can't even open it in a new window, then again it would probably still show the ads.

Well I can still play reasonably well, since I am using Firefox with the AdBlock Plus extension (highly recommended by the way!). :yes:

The glitches are still annoying though, and even the basic nature of this move is getting on my nerves...

I like this new game thing. And I don't care about ads because I use Adblock (I never see the ads TNT muahahaha :laughingsmiley: )

All my highscores are set to 144, funny glitch, not really annoying. *shrug*

It's not just the scores that are glitching - a few of the games have become unstable as well. :( Additionally, now a whole new page has to be loaded every time I open a game (instead of simply loading the game in a pop-up window).

Additionally, now a whole new page has to be loaded every time I open a game (instead of simply loading the game in a pop-up window).

That's right.

It's not just the scores that are glitching - a few of the games have become unstable as well. :(

I think I didn't experience that. Which games are affected? Anyway that's an annoying glitch. :mellow:

Kiko Match is having problems (as mentioned earlier), and for some reason random lines keep turning up on the screen (not sure which games this applies to, but it's annoying anyway).

It's not just the scores that are glitching - a few of the games have become unstable as well. :( Additionally, now a whole new page has to be loaded every time I open a game (instead of simply loading the game in a pop-up window).

And what do you think a popup window is? It's a whole new page, loading in a smaller area that goes over the main browser thing... So it was already a whole new page loading, except he had less elements on it (neopets layout and ads).

None of the games that I tried were glitching, including kiko match 2... So I guess it's case to case, depending of your computer and your browser.

Has anyone actually reported this to TNT?

My High scores are still sitting at 580, but I have not noticed the game glitches, then again I only play certain games.

I don't mind the games loading in a normal window i guess. The popup windows kinda bug me sometimes, lol.

The MASS ad flood on the other hand, yeah, those i mind. Neo is becoming an ad city? Arg -_-