Has anyone noticed it?

tempdisplay

And what do you think a popup window is? It's a whole new page, loading in a smaller area that goes over the main browser thing... So it was already a whole new page loading, except he had less elements on it (neopets layout and ads).

Exactly, there are less elements on the page. With my internet connection speed, the pop-up windows load waaaaaaaaay faster than the full pages. :yes:

I thought it was me....my high scores are at 104....even games I haven't played yet are saying my high score is 104.

As for the games in the same window....it stinks....it doesn't size right and in order to get a good view...I have to change the size to small and press my face against my monitor to see it....mind you...I have perfect vision (20/20).....it's just that small.

And even when you get the 2nd pop up window....they have the high scores now at the top of it and the game is just so large...that too doesn't size right....the whole bottom of the game is cut off. grrr :grrr:

Why fix it if it ain't broke?? o_O

I have noticed that the page doesn't fit on the screen for all the games, it esspecially annoys me for Faerie Caves! I quite liked it when the games used to open in the pop up window, it annoyed me before but I have become very accustomed to it!!

Overall, I don't like this move on TNT's part, but maybe they were forced to move the games by the management (trying to get more profit out of the whole thing)?

*curses Management* Management seem to ruin a lot of things... *thinks about her management* :grrr:

DOOM management is very efficient though. :yes: The main reason for this is that the way to get a promotion is to kill somebody higher ranking than you - you'll immediately be given their position. :evil:

I guess we'll be hearing about this in the next editorial. *Waits for new Neopian Times issue*

I just realise that there is a problem with my games as well, one problem is that the high score for the game "The Search for Princess Lunara" is having a high score of 888, thats very strange because I never score this high for this game, and if I really have this score I will have receive a trophy for this game :laughingsmiley: , I think should be due to the glitch....

Edit: I notice that the Qasalan Expellibox is down for maintance, I wonder why...

Update: I realise that all my high scores are at 888...

:eh: Yeah, that's kinda been mentioned in most of the previous posts on this topic... in any case, at least most of the games still work.

Well I just checked it out and Kiko Match II appears to be working again.

Although when I played Spacerocked it opened up in a pop up window instead of just loading on the same page. I wonder why?

Also, my high score for every game is supposedly 360, but I know it's just the glitch

I have noticed that not all games opens in the same window. If one changes the game setting size, usually from regular to large it opens in a normal pop up. On the other hand - if one changes the setting to be lower than regular, the game loads on that page instead of popping up.

I have noticed that not all games opens in the same window. If one changes the game setting size, usually from regular to large it opens in a normal pop up. On the other hand - if one changes the setting to be lower than regular, the game loads on that page instead of popping up.

Yeah, if you make the screen for the game too bid to be opened in the window you already have opened, it pops up like they used to.

This mad me glad, because I have poor eyesight, so something like Kou-Jong makes my eyes hurt and loose focus if I don't make the screen Large in stead of Normal. But because they now display the highest scores and number of playes over the game, I can't fit the Large version of Kou-Jong into my screen! It's the same for Kiko Match. So it doesn't matter, and I now have to make do with sore eyes and bad focus :sad01_anim:

Yeah, the ironic thing for me is I used to load games 'small' so my graphics card wouldn't sputter and die, but now I have to set it to large just to force it away from the ads, which are even worse! LOL. Funny for the first five minutes. Then I realized I'd be restarting my computer on an hourly basis. Not cool...

For people who are having trouble with the ads, I recommend installing Firefox and Adblock Plus. There's really no remedy for the in-page loading though...

Hmm... my high scores are currently stuck at 20. :P That's a pretty bad score for any game.

Hmm... my high scores are currently stuck at 20. :P That's a pretty bad score for any game.

Ah, it's acceptable for Zurroball. Around 300 NP for a score of 20 ^_^

@Maria: Hmm... interesting. Well the glitches still aren't fixed, and although my DNS problems have now been resolved the new page loading is still getting on my nerves. <_<

@cloudedsunny: If you're having trouble with Firefox's notorious memory leaks problem, you could try the latest Firefox 3 beta here. As well as significantly reduced memory usage, it also has many enhancements that make it very useful overall. :yes:

And I love Firefox as well (well I am one of the developers working on it). :P

It's possible that the high scores glitch is actually not related to the move of the games, but simply something to do with TNT's database problems. :yes: