pls help...Part 12

yinsee

Personally I thought this happened to be one of the easiet parts of the plot.. Basically you follow the guide found at this link: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/part12/ But just in case I will explain it.

Once you have recieved the bandage go back to the petpet and see what he is doing. Depending on his action is depening on the action you take:

Tongue Out: Feed

Paw Up: Bandage

Paw on Mouth (Green Face): Give medicine

Head Down: Wait

Once you have selected one of the above actions you are to wait for the next MINUTE (make sure you use the neopets time at the top!! After the minute is over you click on "Check on Vaeolus" to see what you next action is to be. Then you do it again and again until you have done it for ten actions.

Does that help, or is there something you don't understand?

I'll (once again) quote a helpful mini-guide written by one of the forum members here. :yes:

Oh jeez. xD This one's longer. x_x

I'm assuming you already found the petpet and have all the healing materials.

-the Elixir

-the pie

-the bandages

Now go to the petpet.

If the cute little guy looks like he's about to barf, give him medicine.

petpet_act_c_5f4438778c.gif

If he's bowing down to you, do "wait"

petpet_act_d_42b934a33b.gif

If he's drooling the Mississippi, feed him "pie"

petpet_act_b_ffabe6bc57.gif

If he wants to shake your hand, "bandage" him.

petpet_act_a_2a605ae262.gif

Now, every minute, "Check" in on him, and apply the remedies according to how he looks. It doesn't have to be exactly 60 seconds, just AT LEAST. So if you checked him at 2:00:00 NST, he wants to shake your hand, apply bandages. Then, at 2:01:02, notice it's not exactly one minute. You can go a little over. In fact, do so, so you don't accidentally go too early. The next one can be 2:02:45 even. Just make sure at least 60 pass between each remedy you apply and check in. After you do this 10 times, meaning you will take a little over 10 minutes, the Skeith from the PPL should appear and you can proceed.

HOOO, gosh, too tired to concentrate on grammar right now. I hope you understood it all.

Hugemongo example:

Check in at 3:00:00/hand shake/apply bandages

Check in at 3:01:34/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:02:36/bow/wait

Check in at 3:03:37/bow/wait

Check in at 3:04:44/drool/pie

Check in at 3:05:47/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:06:48/hand shake/bandages

Check in at 3:07:50/drool/pie

Check in at 3:08:54/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:09:59/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:11:07/bow/wait

Notice that the seconds (nn:nn:SECONDS!) are greater than 60 between each. On the last two, 60 seconds after 3:09:59 would be 3:10:59, so the minutes jumped over to 11. ^^

Now remember, Vaeolus are awesome, and don't forget it.

Try using that method - if you're still having problems, just tell us and we'll see what we can do to help. :D

So do you do the remedy and then click on check right after that? Or do you do the first remedy wait a minute then hit check on and apply the next remedy or what???? Please help!!!!

Okay. I apply the first remedy. Wait at least a minute, check and then apply another remedy. repeat for ten times. Is this sounding correct??? Because I am doing this and still not getting anywhere. Am I completely missing something or what???

You use a remedy, then wait one minute before checking in again, directly after which you apply the appropriate remedy (or just go straight to waiting if the petpet is bowing). :yes:

:P I guess another helpful tip we should keep mentioning on this board is that if something doesn't work, it's best to go take a break before trying again.

They aren't inventory items. If the options are showing in the archivist room, when you click on the petpet, then you are fine. Keep trying and you will eventually get it. (Try to cut down every distraction such as instant messengers)

:crying:

I still can't get it.

I've been trying for three hours.

I tried 31 remedies this last time before I gave up again.

-click remedy

--wait one minute and three seconds

---check on pet

-click remedy

--wait one minute and three seconds

---check on pet.

:sad01_anim:

I'll start again tomorrow.

It might be best.. Just make sure you have the bandage (it showed up in my inventory), cause I have found a few people who do not have the bangage when they try. Like AA said sometimes it is best to wait, cool down and try again later.

And also, it's been mentioned that things can sometimes work better if you check in slightly before the minute instead of after. :yes:

BAH!

The bandages aren't in my inventory. And i've spent the last fifteen minutes refreshing the tomb (again) and no luck.

I was re-reading this entire thread and I have the list of options but someone specifically mentioned "feed pie"...mine only says "feed".

I may just be over-thinking this..perhaps I'll find a nice nine year old to do it for me.

'Feed' is the correct command. :yes: As long as you have all four options, you should have all the items you need for the treatment.

The Bandage healing option only shows up if you have received the bandage, if you don't have it you have to keep on trying. It took me forever to get it!

Try starting at the beginning of a minute.. like 1:10:00 (where the 10 is the minutes..course you can start at the top of any minute). I know I kept trying over and over and was just starting and counting a minute from where ever I was. The secret is in the real minute.

You cannot start at like 1:50:55 and expect to check on and feed before the next minute..I don't think .. unless you have a lightning fast computer..

This is ridiculous.

I've tried everything. I have all four options.

I've tried clicking the remedy, wait a minute and a couple seconds, check in.

i've tried clicking the remedy, waiting exactly one minute, check in.

i've tried clicking the remedy, waiting 57-59 seconds, check in.

I've tried clicking check in, clicking the remedy, waiting a minute and a couple seconds, check in.

I've tried clicking check in, clicking the remedy, waiting exactly one minute, check in.

I've tried clicking check in, clicking the remedy, waiting 57-59 seconds, check in.

And with all of these methods I've tried starting randomly,...and starting exactly on the minute.

At first I thought,...it's one tiny thing I'm doing wrong and I'll figure it out eventually. But now I'm about to give up over something that should be simple enough to do without help.

This is the craziest thing. :S

Well there is one final solution you can try - clear your browser's cache and see if that helps. :yes:

well i am here just to say ive been trying for 3 hours until i came across this:

Now, every minute, "Check" in on him, and apply the remedies according to how he looks. It doesn't have to be exactly 60 seconds, just AT LEAST. So if you checked him at 2:00:00 NST, he wants to shake your hand, apply bandages. Then, at 2:01:02, notice it's not exactly one minute. You can go a little over. In fact, do so, so you don't accidentally go too early. The next one can be 2:02:45 even. Just make sure at least 60 pass between each remedy you apply and check in. After you do this 10 times, meaning you will take a little over 10 minutes, the Skeith from the PPL should appear and you can proceed.

HOOO, gosh, too tired to concentrate on grammar right now. I hope you understood it all.

Hugemongo example:

Check in at 3:00:00/hand shake/apply bandages

Check in at 3:01:34/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:02:36/bow/wait

Check in at 3:03:37/bow/wait

Check in at 3:04:44/drool/pie

Check in at 3:05:47/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:06:48/hand shake/bandages

Check in at 3:07:50/drool/pie

Check in at 3:08:54/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:09:59/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:11:07/bow/wait

this was put on at 649pm april 3 check back and you will find it. but this i tried first time and worked i listen to everyone say remedy wait a min then chen then wait a min then remedy and so on well i tried that for 3 hours and its bull.i followed this person instruction and it worked:

8:20:00 remedy followed by check (i mean RIGHT AFTER REMEDY)

8:21:03 remedy followed by check