pls help...Part 12

yinsee

Ooook, I know I'm probably going to sound incredibly stupid, but I'm the kind of person who when doing things like this, needs to most basic rundown. Like a literal step by step, every detail possible thing.

Now for questions: Do I start off by checking in on the petpet, or by choosing an action like feeding, etc.? Now I'm going to make my own rundown of what I'm supposed to do, and if I'm incorrect can someone please correct me, because I really want to get this part done!!!

Say I start at 3:00:00 and click check in at that exact moment, as soon as it gets back to the page and shows the pictures, I click on the remedy, I don't click check in wait one minute, click the remedy, wait one minute, and so on and so forth? Sorry if I sound like a complete dunce, but I've tried everyway possible!

@firetail&brettvsjeff: Just scroll up this topic a bit and you'll see that I've already quoted that guide. :P

@littlemissdreadful: Some people have reported that checking in slightly before the minute mark instead of after works for them, so you could give that a shot. :)

@Maid Marian: Yes, that's pretty much correct, except you don't have to start exactly on the hour, as long as there's 1 minute between each action. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

@ roximonoxide: So when you go to heal the petpet you don't have all of the options? Feed, Wait, Bandage, Give Medicine? If you don't then you have to go back and get the items required to get those options to heal the petpet, you can't go on without all those options the plot wont let you. I know for a fact that you can go back, so you are going to have to figure out which one you don't have.