prizes?

freekeee

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi... go introduce yourself on the New User/Welcome Threads... They give out some nice cookies over there :yes:

Now to answer your question, you are unable to claim those prizes at the moment, so you can either keep checking or you can wait til someone posts it on the forums... they will when it happens!

They have fixed the page. o_O And Daily Dare banner isn't showing at start page only in games room.

The prize for DD is still showing Coming Soon.

My Daily Dare page is showing my Roothless Challenge score as 0 and my status as "Not Yet." Is this part of the glitch? I played for hours yesterday and finally got lucky/good enough to beat all five levels, submitted my score and had it go through. Now it's not there and I can't even load Dungeon Dash. I hope this doesn't affect my prizes...

I think TNT has taken down the system to clear out the glitches and tally everything up, although nobody can say for sure.

My Daily Dare page is showing my Roothless Challenge score as 0 and my status as "Not Yet." Is this part of the glitch? I played for hours yesterday and finally got lucky/good enough to beat all five levels, submitted my score and had it go through. Now it's not there and I can't even load Dungeon Dash. I hope this doesn't affect my prizes...

Try refreshing on the DD page. If it loads up an old image of the site in stead of the new one, it won't show your results.

In the news released earlier tonight/today (it's 1:52 AM here - I'm ditching school tomorrow, I've had a hard week) they say that the prizes are on their way. They don't know when, but not to worry because they ARE coming =)

We'll probably wait on the prizes forever because TNT got the prizes for the ROS Plot out really quickly.... *patients waits humming a tune*

Or maybe TNT will do a double take and have the Daily Dare prizes out just as quickly. :D

I think that there will be Daily Dare sidebar because there is no avatar. xD

Two new sidebars in so little time, that would be funny :laughingsmiley: