prizes?

freekeee

Or maybe TNT will do a double take and have the Daily Dare prizes out just as quickly. :D

Possible, but not very likely. I don't really care what I get, as long as it is good and not crappy <_< Although I only challenged Abi so I can't ask for much.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I managed to do, like, one game, so I can't really ask for anything. :P

I can wait.. I sort of already know what the prizes are (someone put them up on a petpage or something), so it sorta takes the surprise out of it.

I would also like an avvie or a site theme, but I don't like my chances. Eh, whatever TNT gives us will be fine with me *shrugs*

Heh, I managed to do, like, one game, so I can't really ask for anything. :P

Lols.. you never know they may give you a booby prize :P

@ Firetail: Did you at least submit a score?

Well if there's a site theme, at least I'll probably still be able to get it. :yes:

This is the first year I've done the Daily Dare, so forgive me for being a little... slow. If you completed all the Daily Dare challenges, but did NOT complete the Dungeon Dash challenge, do you still get one of the "special" prizes? Like Uberrific, etc. The DD game wouldn't load for me on the 31st, when I got on to do all the challenges I'd missed over the few days prior. Am I out my super-duper-niftiness? I didn't even get to send a score! *hoping like mad this doesn't affect things...*

I'm not really sure about that, but logically speaking you should still get your prizes. :yes:

As for the long prize wait, maybe TNT are just having trouble tallying up the huge number of scores?

firetail is probably right. I'm sure the massive amounts of glitches plus all the layout changes they're trying to complete probably isn't leaving much time for prizes. :(

Or, just to be hopelessly optimistic, maybe the glitches have something to do with the prizes themselves?

Yay! I'm delusional! (:

I always hope for a site theme as a prize. :yes: I love site themes!

Stamps would be nice. They sell for a tidy profit, that's for sure! I bet a lot of people didn't manage to complete all the games, if they even tried for it, so the uber prizes containing stamps would make them really rare (compared to the number of collectors), so yeah! Profit! But alas, probably no stamps. ;_;

I hope they come out soon! At first I was like, "Okay well they have a lot going on, so I'll be patient". But now...here it is halfway through April and nothing yet. My patience is wearing a bit! I just hope it's something worth all the wait, but then again anything is better than nothing at all right? :yes:

Yes, folks, the prizes are HERE! Finally :D

I got a trophy, of course, a Math Slingshot, a Roothless action figure, a Dectruct-O-Match Shirt (wearable) and a book: How To Be Roothless.

I promptly read the book to my reading pet and put the shirt on my Tyrannian Kougra - he actually looks quite nice in it!

Don't feel bad, it was a REALLY hard game! I only beat it twice and both times I was EXTREMELY lucky! The first time I FINALLY beat it my score couldn't be sent! So I had to do it again, it took me over two hours to beat it a second time. I HATE that game!