Content staff application updates!

Ian

Hello everybody,

For those of you who haven't seen already, we've accepted four new content team members on to our staff. They will be getting "oriented" soon on how to do their new jobs here at TDN (they haven't officially begun working just yet :)). You may have noticed that we promised to hire 3, but hired 4 instead. The reason being is because we got a lot of good applications. In fact, we're still searching through the remaining applications to hire a fifth new content writer, so stay tuned for that last new employee.

If you got accepted, there will be a PM from me in your inbox here at the forums. Because we're going to hire a fifth person as a content writer, you can still apply. To go our Staff Applications forum for more details to get your application in the bunch at the last minute!

Thanks for your patience! It's been a long, hard road deciding who to hire.

Ian

I believe you can tell which applications have been accepted by looking at the 'ACCEPTED' and 'REJECTED' headers in the staff application topic. :yes:

NOOO! Levy! You've got it wrong! It's "staffers", not "staffies"! *insertlevysfistshakingsmiliehere*

*cough* Congratulations to those who got accepted. :yes:

Oh, so to you Levy, Battlepedia staff weren't staff until they got a color... well, this is sad... because they started working way before that :P

Anyway, congratulations to everybody who was accepted, and remember we still have a spot available in the content team! :D

Guest Sloth Von Karma
Oh, so to you Levy, Battlepedia staff weren't staff until they got a color... well, this is sad... because they started working way before that :P

Anyway, congratulations to everybody who was accepted, and remember we still have a spot available in the content team! :D

Heh, indeed. We started around the beginning of February, and the colored names only appeared in March. So yeah, one month without recognition isn't that bad, per se, if you just bother to look at the staff page. :)

Yep, now lets see who will fill that last spot....

I knew I forgot to do something... XD

*ahem* Congratulations to the new staff members! And congratulations in advance to the pending fifth staffer! :D

:crying_blow: I wish I could be a staff member... It is all too hard for me :( ... I reckon you should make some easy ones for peoples like me :yes:

Guest Sloth Von Karma
:crying_blow: I wish I could be a staff member... It is all too hard for me :( ... I reckon you should make some easy ones for peoples like me :yes:

What do you mean by easy ones? Please explain. o_O

Maybe an easier application or an easier job? :P

But the current application standards seem fine to me. :yes:

Hey! You can't tell me what to think! DX You seem to forget that I am ONLY on the forums. Anything that I can't see directly here, I don't know about.

Maybe an easier application or an easier job? :P

But the current application standards seem fine to me. :yes:

Either or I am not fussy :yes:

Guest Sloth Von Karma
Green is such a happy color. So serene, so peaceful.

[funfact]It's also my favorite color.[/funfact]

I hope I see some green soon. :)

I'd say blue is peaceful. Green suggests envy, but it also means hope and nature, so that's good. :) It's my favorite color too.

Purple represents royalty and upper class, so that's why the admins were purple before. :P

Congrats to the four new staffers, I had a feeling you guys would get picked.

Also, future congratulations to the remaining staffer to be picked :D

Well you're still in the running along with 3 other people... it seems like everybody who felt game enough to do a content staff application has already applied. :yes:

While I am still in the running, I honestly don't fancy my chances. But then again, I'm not the one who makes the decision *shrugs*

Also, yes the flow of applications seems to have ceased completely. It doesn't seem like any existing members are interested, a new member could give it a shot, but I kinda doubt that. Eh, good luck to all anyway :D

Well honestly speaking, it seems to me that nobody else feels that they can meet TDN standards... :P

I finally figured it out.. I want to be a admin or Moderator... hehe I spend so much time on the boards that I might as well make myself useful... Now that is the kind of job I can do....

*looks around* well I have said my peice, I shall be off.

Guest Sloth Von Karma
I finally figured it out.. I want to be a admin or Moderator... hehe I spend so much time on the boards that I might as well make myself useful... Now that is the kind of job I can do....

*looks around* well I have said my peice, I shall be off.

Heh, I wouldn't say admin, but you could be a mod if you post more and apply when the applications are open, probably.

Well after my application is rejected, I guess I'll apply if a moderator opening turns up. I'm one of the most active forums members after all...