Something has happened!

ckayser

Something has happened!

Dr. Sloth appears and hands you a Chia Transmogrification Potion!!!

Right after I got an email SHH and it said I bought a winning lotto ticket and gave me 1500 np and a Phear Coffee

A I dont buy lotto ticket and B I can not look up the Chia Transmogrification Potion in the shop wizard says I am not allowed however I can look it up in the gallery but noone has any prices.. Can I sell it what is it worth?

What is it? what does it do?

The SHH lotto ticket thing happened because you are a premium member. Premium members get those SHH message every now and then (I'm not Premium so I don't know how often they occur).

As for the Chia Transmogrification Potion, you'll need to sell it on either the Trading Post or the Auction House because it costs to much to be placed on the Shop Wizard. If you get one of your pets to drink it, the potion will turn them into a Mutant Chia (see it here: http://www.redraws.thedailyneopets.com/chi...mutant-chia.png )

EDIT: For some reason, the link to that doesn't work for me, it just says Neopets Redraws. So you need to copy the direct link or you can just click "Go" again when you get to the image page to see it.

EDIT: For some reason, the link to that doesn't work for me, it just says Neopets Redraws. So you need to copy the direct link or you can just click "Go" again when you get to the image page to see it.

That is a security measure to prevent other sites from hot-linking our images, if they try they see a nice little banner advert for our Neopets Redraws. :D

Everyone can just take a peek at Neopets Redraws to view the Mutant Chia.

Just dropping in to say congratulations! :D 200k is definitely an excellent catch. :yes:

Psst... Can someone please tell me what a premium member is and also what a guild is?

Well a premium member is basically somebody who pays for Neopets. :yes: They get several special benefits (no ads, etc.), but nothing that really makes the game unfair. And no, I'm not a premium member. :P

A guild is kind of like a club on Neopets. Each one has its own small section hosted on the Neopets site with a members list, calendar, board, etc.

Hmmm... Ok... I didn't even know you could pay for Neopets other than the Mall and Neo Cash...

Thanks Izzy... How much does it cost to become a Premium member?

Depends - if you pay monthly then its US$7.99 a month. Alternatively, its US$69.99 a year :) When you first sign up you get a 15-day free trial too, so you can see if you actually like it before you have to start paying. If you would like to give it a try PM me and I'll send you an invite!

*steals Anime's mod hat and puts it on* This is getting a bit off-topic now though, if you've got any other questions maybe start a new topic? (:

And yet he has the funds to make massive fleets of ships that follow on his every word as well as the technology to turn everyone into mutants. That being said his fleet failed miserably and his plan didn't work etc etc. Amateurs :rolleyes_anim:

And to get this back on topic, I've never gotten a transmogrification potion from Sloth. But if he ever has some spares, I'll gladly take them off his hands :P

I got a Cybunny Transmogrification potion once. I got 400k for it and promptly donated that to the ALP. ^_^

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Dr Sloth and his "associates" take 20% of your Neopoints away to support his next Neopian invasion effort :grrr:

Ouch i really hate that one, m3l3ana. One day i was emptying my shop till and was about to go to the bank where this "something has happened". And they took 20% of my neopoints. Next time i will have both shop till and the bank opened so i dont have to go to other places before reaching the bank.

I know... argh... luckily they only took 1,200 noepoints..

I make a policy of not carrying any NP around unless I need it. It's foiled those thieves countless times (but I still get stolen from occasionally <_< ).

Something Has Happened!

Only n00bs use the neopian bank!

Something Has Happened!

the Tax beast has taken all of you neopoins oh no!!-no_html_comments-

I am really livid!!!! :grrr: I had 6,500 NP on me cause I was just going to buy something when this happened... I didn't know this was even possible, plus it happened when I went into this person who requested to be my neofriends shop... I had no idea who he was and haven't accepted... but I am fuming

Does anyone know who xygnal11 is?

I don't remember, but I think there was a forums member by that name not too long ago...

Gack! My memory is messed up!

@ AA: Well that's not good enought.. Thought you were suppose to keep track of all this stuff?? :P

I am still fuming about this.. Just seems so strange... :grrr: