Something has happened!

ckayser

@ AA: Well that's not good enought.. Thought you were suppose to keep track of all this stuff?? :P

I am still fuming about this.. Just seems so strange... :grrr:

It's bad luck, happens to everybody, even the ultra-lucky people will get hit by it sometime. :yes:

And in the first line you made 2 spelling errors and one grammar error. :P

I get the tax beast part, cause he has come to me before just not for all my neopoints... What I don't get is the first part saying 'only n00bs use the neopian bank' ...

and I always have gramatical errors in my typing :P

I have won quite a bit on the fruit maching, couple of thousand (I think), so I don't think you should be too worried about that.

Something Has Happened: Your Shop Has Mysteriously Grown Size!

Saved a 12k for the upgrade. ^_^

Wow, maybe TNT is giving out extra good luck on April Fools for some reason... or maybe they're compensating us for all the trouble with the 'Awesome' glitch?

Well technically it wasn't April Fools Day, so unless they started giving out luck early I doubt it. But then again I got something stolen today :( so much for extra luck!!

Well my luck has been pretty bad recently, although not as bad as it could have been, so I won't really complain either. :P