Narrowing down the content applications!

Ian

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that we're still hammering out the details about many of your content applications! THANK YOU so much for your patience. We've gotten a lot of good applications, so naturally, it takes some time to decide which 3 to pick. :) We've already narrowed it down a little bit. This is just a friendly re-assuring announcement letting you know that you haven't been forgotten (if you haven't received a response).

Once again, thanks!

Ian

TDN Management

*dumps cold water on AA* We can't have people dieing on an announcment thread, go die elsewhere.

I think you'll all be pleased with the choices. I personally think the ones that are at the top will do excellently.

Well, it's easy enough to weed out the bad ones (fun too, we get to laugh at the bad ones), but then we get down to a group of 5-7 who would all be great, but in different ways and we have to pick the ones that would do best with us and each other, sometimes based only on that app, and stick with them. And since there's no way to get the whole staff to agree on everything.... It falls on one person. Everyone, please thank V for being a good sport with everyone's comments and being the one to ultimatly pick the new staff, based on those comments.

Heh, you just told everybody who to bribe. :P

J/K, thanks for being the one who makes the hard decisions V! :D

She doesn't take bribes. SHe'll probably hurt the person who tires to bribe her and then take them off the list. And I will laugh. A lot.

She doesn't take bribes. SHe'll probably hurt the person who tires to bribe her and then take them off the list. And I will laugh. A lot.
And I'll laugh with you. :yes:

I'm also throwing in an advance congratulations to the lucky few who were chosen. :D I know I'm not one of them.

I know how hard it is to decide on guild council so I can only imagine how hard it is to chose staff for TDN! We are all patiently waiting, thanks for taking the time to read all of our lovely applications.....even the funny ones :) Good luck to everyone waiting to find out!

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Yep, now things get more...exciting, or tense, for some. Nevertheless, the ones who make it deserve a congratulations (although we haven't accepted any yet).

To those who didn't, better luck next time. :)

Thanks for your support everybody!

It's definitely hard to pick staffers. Many people would do great and it's always hard to refuse some people. (Ian get that hard job to send refusal messages... :( )

To those who were rejected, if you want specific feedback on your sample of content, feel free to PM me as I reviewed carefuly all of them.

If you are still waiting... it should end soon. Thank you for your patience!

Don't worry, we're all very patient people here. :yes: I'm expecting a refusal message any time now. XD

That's a good idea! DOOM Corp will gladly supply all the food of course. In fact, we'll supply everything and foot the bill. :yes:

Wow I can't believe my application hasn't been rejected yet! I seriously didn't think I would do very well.

Congrats to the future staffers!

^ What he said. :P

When you reject my application, feel free to use the guide on the site if you want. :yes:

^ I had the same idea in mind when I wrote my guide. That was before I realized that Matt had made a far superior guide for the same game :P

Well I did a Google search and found that guides for The Last Blast are surprisingly uncommon... *shrug* Hardly any Neopets fansites have one. o_O

It's a long and complicated game, plus it's reasonably new. I'm not surprised that there isn't many guides yet.

Perhaps you should put it on your pet's petpage? Unless of course it is used on TDN...

Well I'd very much like for it to be used on TDN. :yes: I could always edit it to match different standards...