Daily Dare - Week 3

Xepha

Snowball Fight today. First time I've played that game, so I'm one more game towards the "however many games played for first time gets you a trophy" trophy.

Stats sit at AAA - 1, Abigail - 19.

Maybe I'll be up for beating AAA more next year!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, this took me forever to beat AAA today... but that was because when I was about to send my score, I somehow managed to close the game window by accident. I had to replay the whole game. Other than that, AAA was pretty easy again today.

AAA:6 Abi:14

Today's game was quite easy, just be careful of the amount of snowballs you have left then it sould be ok...

AAA: 14 Abi: 6

It seems that AAA is getting too easy now... TNT should at least throw in a medium challenge or two. :yes:

Ok, so I guess I really stink at turmac roll, I played for about 1/2 hr and the highest I could get was 250. I haven't given up on AAA though, I've got some free time this afternoon so I'll see what happens. How is it that everyone else seems to find it so easy... I don't think it's easy at all! Any pointers? I've been playing hard mode cause I seem to get the most points that way, and I don't really seem to last much longer in the easy and medium modes anyways. I read the guide on TDN, but I'm still no good.

If you think its hard then play on medium difficulty. Memorize the different obstacles - Like the small stub then big and small stub again. I hate that trap. As soon as you have memorized all the obstacles, it will go a lot better.

I'm hating Turmac Roll right now. It's su frustating! You can play for 20 seconds and get 3-4 times as many points as after 2-3 minutes of playing, all depending on the berries that appear. I hate it!

Edit, 5 min later: Oh my God.. I did it! FINALLY! I got SO lucky, I was a 890-something, and I died without getting a berry. I felt a surge of blood because I had missed it by a few points, but then the blood surged again because I had just hit 903 *phew* I almost passed out.. I must have played over 50 times today. I need to get something to drink and lay down *LoL*

I gave up.. turmac roll is just not my thing. But thank you for the suggestions Zafia, I had almost all the obstacles memorized, but apparently I'm not just coordinated enough with the arrow keys to get around them, plus every time I'd have an extremely good run where I'd get going for a long time, I would have nothing but little one and two point berries. Of course whenever I started out with lots of high point berries... I'd mess up right away! So, an Abi for me today, So AAA:6 Abi:15.

Oh no! I didn't have a chance to do yesterday's challenge! No Uberiffic prize for me :(

I suppose I'll go do the Turmac Roll challenge now and I'll do Snowball Fight later...

I have problem beating AAA in the turmac roll at first but I finally beat it today together with today's game...

AAA: 16 Abi: 6

600 points was easy today, so I'm now AAA: 7 and Abi: 15. I torn on whether there should be more challenging AAA's or not. I think it's good when their challenging, because it makes his prizes more valuable, which is a nice reward for everyone that puts the time and effort into beating him. However, I'm extraordinarily cruddy at flash games and never seem to have good luck in them... so if they were all hard AAA challenges, I probably wouldn't be able to beat him once o_O

By the way, since this is the 22nd, shouldn't this be week 4? I'm gonna go start a topic on it!