TDN Forum's very own City!

DOOM Bringer

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!! Well we have SO many reason to party today.. So I will invite everyone back to my place to have a party!!! PARTY!!! YAY!!! *throws lollies to everyone*

Edit: At home now so did another click

Ranked 461

Population 271

Unemployment 0%

Transport 100%

Population 272

Revenues 59550 €

Unemployment 0 %

Transport 99 %

Criminality 0 %

Pollution 0 %

So we need someone to click on transport.

Ranked 463 - We seem to be slightly dropping in places!!

Population 272

Unemployment 0%

Transport 100%

Our City is actually starting to look like a City!!! Come on people, lets get it into the top 100!!!

Everytime you click on one of the links our rank will change. It goes against the other cities, so if they are more active then us we drop ranks, and if we do well we go up in ranks :)

We are starting to come amoungst cities that are more active and therefore we have to be more active.

It is not too hard, we just have to make sure we each do our clicks and recruit more clickers :yes:

Ranked 449

Population 279

Unemployment 0 %

Transport 100 %

Criminality 0 %

Pollution 0 %

Well we are slowly climbing up the ladder :)

Ranked 448

Population 280

Revenues 61250 €

Unemployment 0 %

Transport 100 %

I'm glad we've overcome our previous problems with Industry and Transport and are now able to again focus on gaining population and moving up in rank. Hopefully we can reach 300 population and be ranked 400th (or better) by the end of the week (like Strategos said).

Fingers crossed aye?

Mayor Tom do you have any encourging words for our wonderful city?

Population 282

Revenues 61550 €

Unemployment 0 %

Transport 100 %

Criminality 0 %

Pollution 0 %

Rank is still 448, so if we want to keep up our pace, we need more people for the city.

Ranked 445

Population 286

Unemployment 1 %

Transport 100 %

Criminality 0 %

Pollution 0 %

Need a click on industry.

I just did a transportation click, so now both transportation and unemployment are great. Back to population everybody! Current stats are:

Rank 429

Population 293

Unemployment 0

Transport 100

I just click on all the links but transport and industry still needs a bit more clicks.

Just a question, does anyone know how long after the previous click can I click again?

I think the day for the city is set on australia time (as that is the country our mini-city is set in) So I thinks it's once it gets past midnight, so you could click at 11:55pm aussie time, then again at 12:05am aussie time and have two clicks count that are only 10 minutes apart. But your next click won't get counted again until it turns midnight again.

Or if you have access to multiple comps/internet connections you can do like me, click 2-4 times a day! By the way, just did another click, currently industry is good but we could use a transportation click as it's 99%. Population is at 299 and we are ranked 423. Oh, and currently need 13 more people to make it into the top 400!

Population 299

Revenues 65600 €

Unemployment 0 %

Transport 100 %

Criminality 0 %

Pollution 0 %

Transport's been fixed. Rank is still 423.

Can't believe we're almost at the top 400. :O