BREAKING NEWS: Daily Dare Released!

Superfly

The

Daily Dare has official been released! The Daily Neopets has been setting up offiicaly coverage over the past week, and we are pleased to release, TDN's Daily Dare Coverage 2008. Enjoy Everyone!

dd_story_3.jpg

TDN's Daily Dare Coverage 2008

Also, don't forget that we've set up a NEW forum on our forums. Come and chat with other Neopet users!

Guest Sloth Von Karma

This is really ironic. I went on TDN with my DS (didn't feel like turning on my PC), and when I actually do turn it on (there was no news about it starting yet at 9 AM here), it's been released.

May the games begin...for a month!

The Daily Dare page looks awesome! Great job! ;)

Edit: AAA's scores looks menacing...but I don't want to settle for Abigail like last year...ok, AAA it is! :P

That's a pretty intriguing story they have this time round...

Anyway, I'm going for AAA's score, even though I doubt I'll make it.

Woohoo! It's back! I'm off to play some games!

*Looks up from array of pipes* Er... isn't all this sugary juice a bit unhealthy for the Meepits?

Nah I did a general survery amongst some of my meepits and they said they like sugary juice. It keeps them alert for battle.

IN MORE RELATED NEWS: I didn't even bother with this one, I just went straight for Abigail's score. No Master Prize for me this year :(

Well on my first try I got to 800+... doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to make it though. :P

It's true Meepit Juice is actually good for the meepits. Go figure :). As for the scores, I need to get on a computer, fast. There's no challange of AAA's I cannot conquer! First prize in no time! :thumbsup:

Hmm... those Meepits are starting to get a bit hyper. One of them threw a spanner in the machine. And I was almost to 2,700 too...

I got the avatar last time round! Will still take part though. I fought Abigail today. No where near AAA's score! ^^ (I am secretly hoping there will be a sidebar theme this time!) :rolleyes_anim:

Congratulations! I have, like, 5 minutes left to try and beat AAA's score... I guess I'm giving up. :P

I think if you send a score below AAA's but above Abigail's, it counts as a victory over Abigail. That's what it said in the rules, so it must be true...

Pity it's too late :P

Todays game - Woocky Woblle! Perfect - its my favorite.

AAA- 200

Abigaila - 40

Price for defeating AAA - Wicked Wocky Wobble Helmet! I defeated him. Muaha.

Oh wow, today's was very very easy. I had scored over 200 before, so I knew I could do it again.

Didn't take me long. I like the helmet that was today's prize, it looks cool :D

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Beat AAA in Zen mode...took me 11 hours straight. Uh...Wocky Wobble, not my kind of game...

You are crazy. 11 hours. :O

I defeated AAA in Wocky Wobble too.

Hey, it seems that AAA is giving wearable prices. Is he going to give them all the time?

Hopefully he will, but nobody knows.

I don't think there was a theme to his prizes last year, but perhaps he might give out wearables every day this time around.

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Yay, 221 points. Quite easy this time around, compared to yesterday, which was absolutely insane. :)

I am starting to like the theory that AAA is giving out wearables everyday. I visited the Neoboards and saw people speculating that today's challenge would be Edna's Shadow due to Jellyneo finding prizes for Edna's Shadow. So I checked out JN and I saw that AAA's prize for Edna's Shadow seemed to be a background. It's starting to look like he's going to give out wearables every day...