BREAKING NEWS: Daily Dare Released!

Superfly

If that's the case, there'll soon be a huge number of pets with new wearables running around...

Well I guess it will be similar to last years Advent Calender, lots of new wearables were introduced that pets are still wearing now.

Of course the wearables from the Daily Dare will be worth more as the prizes from the Calender are much, much easier to obtain. You actually have to work for the Daily Dare prizes.

That's true - but it gives me an excuse to waste time when I should be studying for exams. :P

Guest Sloth Von Karma
Lol. It would be cool - wearable clothes every day. ;)

Another motive for me to beat AAA every day then. xD

OMG I hate hate HATE Wicked Wocky Wobble!!!! *eyetwitch*

Props to those of you that beat AAA, really don't know how y'all did it...I'm gonna keep trying for a little while longer, but considering how much trouble I'm having breaking 100, let alone 200, I'll probably be settling for Abigail this time. :grrr:

EDIT: Never mind, I went to TDN's codes guide and used the one for WWW, then got really lucky with a high-value item right after, so I ended with a score of 201 -- yay!! I never want to play this stupid game ever again though... :P

Well it seems that today's game is Itchy Invasion. AAA's score is 1000 (I'm gonna try for AAA) and Abi's is 125. Again, AAA's prize is a wearable, The Itchy Invasion Background, while Abi gives Petpetpet Crackers.

Good luck everyone!

Another motive for me to beat AAA every day then. xD

Yes. It seems worked on me today - I wanted the background so I trained a litle bit for todays game.

Easy 1217 score today, let's hope it's all like this. 3 days - 3 AAA. ;)

I got about 1030 points to day. I would get more but I am to lazy. :D Oh and yes - I hope I can beat AAA on other days to. ^_^