I have a 30-page report due on Beijing

Captain Awesome Pants

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will lie on a self-assessment if I need to do so. It's not my fault that the assessment is asking for things that I can't write down.

But anyway, is anybody else here having report trouble?

Not really. But I will soon if I don't cut down on my procrastination rates. XD

I love procrastination. Avoiding work is like the main reason for me posting here as well as doing internet stuff. I think I am DOOMed to do things all the night before they are due. My brain is just programmed that way :P

I generally stop procrastinating once the workload gets serious. When my workload is light, I'll put things off (but I never hand in late assignments). :P

I never hand anything in late, I just do it at the very last moment. Even with a heavy workload I seem to procrastinate. I see the work, realise how much time I have left and then suddenly TV and the things around me become incredibly interesting. Then I do the work, receive pretty good marks and the cycle repeats :P

Yes, the ability to do an excellent piece of work exceptionally fast is a double-edged sword. That's a major problem I have as well.

For me, the more procrastination I've done, the better my assignment ends up being.. must have something to do with the stress of knowing it HAS to get done, when it's not due right away, I'm not stressed and I tend to do a cruddy job!

*looks back reflectivley on here school days* *clears her throat*

STAY IN SCHOOL, ALL OF YOU, YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DON'T!!!! Gees I sound like an old person....

Hmm.... yeah I was good at procrastination.. the only problems is, I was not good at rushing my reports... then again.... :shiftyeyes_anim:

Haha, I'm definitely staying in school, I actually like it a lot... but then I sorta have to love it, I want to be a doctor, either an orthopedic surgeon or general E.R. surgery, which requires a lot of school. Speaking of reports though, I opted out of a 10 page research article review in favor of a 1/2 hour oral presentation... I think I must be crazy... but at least it'll be a good way to get a good recommendation from the professor.

Too late, I already left school. :P I'm studying engineering in a university.

Hmm... Well, I think I don't ever plan on being truant, soooo... I think I'll stay in school for... for the time being :devil:

Naw, I'm, for the most part, a very good-girl type of person. I mean, I do get in trouble. Who doesn't?

Social misfits like me don't get in trouble that much, mainly because everybody ignores them...

But is this really on-topic? :P

Too late, I already left school. :P I'm studying engineering in a university.

Umm... aren't you like 14? Doesn't that make you like a prodigy child or something?? :S

Everybody says that, but I don't really know myself. For some reason I'm just able to keep up without much trouble... *shrug*

Everybody says that, but I don't really know myself. For some reason I'm just able to keep up without much trouble... *shrug*

Do you know how many people would love to be in your situation? That's why everyone says the same thing :yes: GS... I wish I was a pordidgy sometimes... would have made my life a little easier...

What is your IQ?

Hooray for first post edit, now it's officially on topic! :D

*thinks aloud* Hmm, I should get AA to do some homework for me sometime, I could even try and pass it off to him as some DOOM assignment or something. Yes, excellent... :devil: . I was thinking aloud again wasn't I? Uh... BYE *runs away*

This message has been brought to you by boredom and possibly sugar, we hope you enjoyed this pointless message. Have a nice day :P

I'm doing homework for enough people already (i.e. just one). :P

I never took an IQ test, so I don't know what my IQ is. Besides, IQ tests are a waste of time - they are meant to tell how well you will do in school, not to gauge your actual intelligence. :yes:

Not necessarily... There are different types of IQ test and some test how your brain functions i.e. whether you are logical

The point of IQ test is really to find out whether you are below average, average or above average and then you have some people ;) that are genuis'.

Umm.. did you ever finish high school? I don't know how the grades / years / forms work where you live (actually I don't know where you live) so I am not sure what you would call it.

Sky Shadow, I should have my brother try to absorb info from your brain! He's 18 and studying engineering at a university (started at the normal age for US citizens) but he's struggling big time. And I'm not much help to him cause though I've always been really good at math and physics... I've always been much more interested in bio sciences.

Oh, and I took an IQ test once when I was a kid... it said I was just barely a genius... but I don't think I believe it! I wish my parents had believed it though and put me in a super accelerated program... maybe I would have been done with school by now!

I finished high school last year actually. :yes: And everybody is a genius in some way or other - it's just hard to dig out.