Our new target...

Matt

Eric was supposed to do this earlier. Silly Eric. Blame him for the delay. :yes:

Before I start, can I say a big thanks to everyone who donated to get us the Halloween Paint Brush. You haven't been forgotten, trust me. ;)

...and today, we start our new target! What is it? Well, to be honest, I don't really know.

I know it's another item.

Now we only have the expensive items left. Everything over 1 million now. So, be prepared for a long wait until we get another post like this... so should we start at the cheaper end just to get us into the swing of things? I think so. That's why our new target is...

"Queen Fyora"

queenfyora.gif

Horrah! One for the girls, this time. So, most of the donations made late on from the last target have rolled over. That gives us a nice 421K head start. But, the rest has to come from somewhere. Pwitty Pweeze could you donate to us? We love you! Woo!

Enjoy your day! ;)

Matt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that hard to believe? :D As a responsible member of the TDN forums, I probably shouldn't be reopening a week-old topic, but I thought I'd might give you an update as to how far we are along. With 210k, we're about an eigth of the way towards the FQD (1.6mil). ;)

Didn't donate much, but I think it counts. I will donate more, when I'm feeling playful...LOl.

i donated 7k

MOD EDIT: 4+ words per post please. If the local mods here could keep on that, muchos appreciated.

It is 324K now, I believe. Doing the little update to the Excel sheet, we've gotten about 108K in 1 week. That's nice. Very nice. Thanks for all your generousity, guys. Too many to mention here, but thanks. ;)

Yep. The page was fairly long with those that donated. Too many to mention them all. But, there were a few extra special people (They know who they are) whos generousity got us to break the 100K mark in a week. Thanks, you guys!

Oh. Sorry, Mr/Mrs Mod. I didn't see it. My bad.