Our new target...

Matt

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's a lesser person, but WEVIL and buzz are really good geusses considering they haven't posted in awhile.

Now now, guys. Lets not play a guessing game. We won't tell you who it was. They don't want to be identified and we stand by that wish.

I'm sorry...We won't torture you...

We need tbc to make a graph...

So much NP, I didn't know so many people would donate so well, I told my friend the other day (my friend is a tight-bottom), I asked her "Wanna donate to TDN?", she answered "nah, wasting NP." . She is a so--on tight-ass. Anyway, hope we will make it to a billion NP. By the end of this year, or next month! XD.

Edit by Samuel [staff]: Woah, you used a rude word. Bad child. XD

Suppose I'd better do another update. Eric usually checks and does it, but I've missed him for a few days. Expect a total ***HERE!!*** later on.

We're at 455K. The shops front will show you the latest information, don't forget. ;)

green....bar graph....I still think that a purple graph would have been cool.

ive only got 6k :*

Ever since I donataed 90k and went bust lol!

Anyway, i'll donate that, and would you like a raritiy 104 Lil' Frankie Petpet?

It only sells for about 4 k, sorry 'bout that :(

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC OR I WILL RESORT TO MASS REPORTING.THESE ARE NOT THE SPAM FORUMS.I"M CURRENTLY TOO ALAZY TO REPORT PEOPLE.

Were the petpets sold?

Mod Edit: Please do not backseat mod. We appreciate your help, but please just hit the 'report' button in future. ;)

I'm not sure, exactly. They might have actually been sent to the tdn_donations account for one of the giveaways. Either way, they were put to good use for the good of TDN. Thanks. ;)

Also, Dan is right (if I'm allowed to call you that). Please stay on topic. Kthx. b)