MASTERY OF THE ARTS

Crusher

---SPOILER---

(highlight to see)

There will not just be other units on the map. Remember there will be paths, terrain, fortresses and even unaligned wild animals. This is a wild land, don't expect any shortages of surprises.

=Cameron=

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds interesting Cameron! I don't really think it needed a spoiler tag though.

I'm waiting for weapon selection even though I have a good idea what weapon I'm going to pick...

All right, I'll do some quick explaining here then: there are six weapons to choose from in total, 3 for each class (you'll get to choose different weapons when you advance to another class). Every player will choose one weapon. Each of the weapons will increase/decrease certain stats, so you should choose your weapon with the same care as you choose skills. The weapon you choose will also determine the graphic used for your icon on the map. :)

If you are knocked out, your weapon will be lost. This means that (if you survive) you will have to resort to a backup version of your weapon, with reduced effects. You will, however, be able to get a new weapons set at the next class advancement.

If you're unlucky enough to be knocked out a second time before your next class advancement, but lucky enough to survive again, you will still have a backup version of your weapon (because they're cheap to make ;) ).

And the story snippet to go along with the weapons (as well as set the scene for the battle) is also in progress. The battle will start shortly after you pick weapons. :)

I've seen some of the weapon drawings and they are very good. Cameron is a great drawer! I'm really looking forward to getting started.

A little off-topic: Hey Xepha, is mine ok? It is a bit big...

[offtopic]It seems that my siggy is barely within the limits. :P [/offtopic]

So which do you guys like better - Cameron's drawing or my writing? XDDDD

I have seen both and I think they are both great (taking the easy way out here).

I think they are equal (basically I'm sitting on the fence so that I don't insult anyone :P )

Well it's certainly great to see our work being appreciated. :D

The weapons should be finished soon, i.e. when Cameron gets some time to do them. :yes:

I'm sorry, but I have assessments and various projects due this week so I'm quite busy. I'm beginning the Mage weapons now though :). I fixed my siggy, V ;). *puts hands in the air*

=Cameron=

Well the story chapter is pretty much done, but any additional work will progress slowly due to my exams over the next few days - after that it should be lightning fast though. :yes: