MASTERY OF THE ARTS

Crusher

Cool, I'm fine with that Cameron.

Keep up the good work (lol) :P

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome - it's pretty fun on this end.

And for the official record: We sincerely apologise for all inconveniences caused by the delays blah blah blah ... blah blah blah. :P

Heh... I'm busy preparing the first battle map right now. And I just realised there's a grid rendering script in GIMP, so I don't have to go and manually draw the grid. :P

I just downloaded, GIMP, took one look and ran a mile. Assignments, science fair, exams, assessments, debating and a grandma with cancer are basically what is holding me back. Watch this post for some images of the weapons that I drew (uploaded), it's the least we can do considering the delays. Thank you for being so understanding :) . Click the names for the pic.

WARRIOR WEAPONS

Greatsword

Katana

Sabre

=Cameron=

:laughingsmiley: I was just imagining a warrior grabbing two sabres and flapping his arms wildly to try and take off. XD

You can just leave the GIMP work to me Cameron. :yes: I have the time for it now.

Thanks Jasper ;D. Yeah, I was thinking that too. Disturbing. Thanks Theo for all your support, I couldn't ask for a better co-manager. The "Wing blade" itself is actually modeled more after a tyrant blade than a sabre. Look it up ;D. It took at least half an hour to get the blades on the sabre to look right, they kept looking so strange. I know my swords ;P.

=Cameron=

Don't we all? :P

If anybody is getting bored by our slow progress, just tell us and we'll try to hurry things up a bit.

I like the weapons Cameron, even though I've seen them all before.

AND HURRY UP GUYS!!! :P I'm just joking. You guys are going at a perfectly fine pace for me. It's a lot of work and you're doing a great job.

Nice work guys :D

Why thankyou! :D

And I just realised that AA3 made his first actual post on the topic of the contest he's helping to run. :P

Cameron! Nice job on the weapons :)

Also, I hope things will be alright in your life. You're going through so much lately! (And I hate your school with passion!!!)

Well I know have a long break until around the 20th of March, so I should have plenty of time to work on this. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

The contest is not currently on standby or anything of a similar nature, however various facets of the game are progressing slowly due to unforeseen issues which are being worked on as I type. This should not impede the quality of the game being of an exceedingly high standard and the progression from this point increasing in speed. We are attempting to complete our current project, the weapons classed for the Mage group of players, as swiftly as possible, therefore we will likely reach completion at a close date. We must advise that we cannot be held to any specific dates due to our schedules having an unfortunate lack of flexibility. Savvy?

=Cameron=

You know me Cameron, I'm a pretty patient guy. Take as long as you need *joins Revenge in waiting*

Well the main problem is that Cameron's having a bit of trouble with schoolwork, and neither I nor AA3 can draw...

If anybody would like to drop a bomb on Cameron's school, that would help greatly. :yes:

Three meepit squadrons are on their way as we speak. Let's hope theres nobody in the school at the time :devil:

All right. :yes: Actually I'm really hoping Cameron isn't in the school right now. :P

What school? There was never a school in the general area of that large, smoking crater :shiftyeyes_anim:

What crater? All I see is a giant scar in the Earth that's rapidly filling up with water from a nearby ocean. :shiftyeyes_anim:

What giant scar? All I see now is the Ocean. These previous posts NEVER existed *alters your memories* :shiftyeyes_anim: