Whose side are you on?

Mike.

Which side?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. If there is a war, whose side will you be on?

• Dr. Sloth
    • Space Station / Virtupets

This is the big question in the Plot Boards on Neopets. (Assuming) there is a war, and (assuming) you can pick sides, whose side would you be on?

I picked Virtupets. I couldn't finish the Battlepedia plot so I am gonna fight against him to get revenge!

(and just a reminder - I have no idea if this will happen, so don't ask where to join a side! xD)

I picked Virtupets.

I can never get into that whole 'evil' thing everyone likes.

I also dread being on the Darigan Citadel team in the Altador Cup. =/

Also, having an evil dictator overlord doesn't attract me as much.

I choose Virtupets. I don't like Dr Sloth, don't know exactly why. :rolleyes_anim:

Also, I hope that's not a war plot, because my pets are not strong. Some battle is fine for people that like battledome. So a mix puzzles/battle seems perfect to satisfy everybody. :)

Sloth for me! He needs all the help he can get in my opinion (especially because the good guy always wins :rolleyes_anim: )

On his side? Way too much risk, especially since he still needs a lot of training, as you said, good always wins. And I'd rather be on the outside of the cell when he is defeated, to teach him how he should do better after he breaks out never to try to take over Neopia again. He's just learning and a scapegoat, after all.

If it was between Virtupets and Sloth. I'd be with Virtupets.

But, the main war may be between purple grundos and orange grundos.

I was reading up on the old Plot (Had all the TCG's), and apparently Gorix and Cylara escape to Kreludor, and they have to solve the war between purple and orange!

I picked Sloth. The reason for this choice is classified under DOOM operation file a.43524F (accessible only by DOOM agents with an alpha-26 security clearance or higher).

I was reading up on the old Plot (Had all the TCG's), and apparently Gorix and Cylara escape to Kreludor, and they have to solve the war between purple and orange!

Where do we find the old plot, anyway? It should be on the site somewhere, right?