Adam avatar

torridity

I heard a rumour from a neofriend that the amount of neopoints that Adam has on hand can change quite drastically, making it easier to get the av.

Does anyone know if this is true? And if so, are there particular times of the day/week/month/year when it changes?

It would be really awesome if I didn't have to save the full 11 mill to get the av. ^_^

nah not really now because adam sold his owner ship of neopets to some random kids company

Jennifer, that has completely nothing to do with the Adam avatar.

To answer your question, I am quite positive that the amount of Neopoints do in fact lower quite a bit once in a blue moon.

I recall people saying something about it one day on the Neoboards, I believe.

In either case, you will have to check daily if you are determined to see what's going on.

I can't tell you 100% it will be any time soon though. But what do I know? TNT are tricky lil' staffers.

I've only heard rumors. =/ I just gave up on being lucky and got myself 11 million neopoints. =D

Good luck getting the avatar.

I have another question about this avatar: do you need to have the exact amount of neopoints when you visit the page? Or more than 11 070 786 NP is also fine to get it?

And do you need to have the 11 millions at hand or can they be stored in your bank account?

That's maybe stupid to ask, but I'm not sure about that. ^_^

Thank you for the answers. :) I must continue to spare anyway (I'm at ~70% ^_^ ).

Yep, its quite possible but very rare. I've seen it once below 100k in a screenie.

I'm not an avid avatar collector or anything, so I'll be content to wait for an incredibly lucky moment in order to get the Adam Avatar.

• 11 months later...

Who else has given up on the Adam avatar out of either sheer boredom (lots of NP grinding needed to get there) or simply because you're upset with him selling Neo to Viacom?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days, especially one this old...

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

Well I am not surte what to think

But regarding earlyer, yes his points do drop low sometiems. November a few years back, he dropped it for some people on the noboards who were chating with him. he had it to either 1, 100, or 1000 i forgot the esact number thouh...